Brittney Spears said come and get the 🐈

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think she’s going to keep doing this until people stop caring. She’s getting easy headlines off of crazy dancing in her living room(I guess she’s at home) Why not keep going? I wonder if she gets paid off this :jbhmm:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
dave-chappelle-crazy-dancing.gif

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but she would actually benefit form a BBL because she has no hips or cheek meat

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I was in Vegas at a club with the team one of them is 6'6 and close to 300 lbs. he looks like an NFL pro. This white dude comes up to me drunk as hell saying," Don't tell me that's Michael Strahan?!" I said, "You're right it isn't." And he looks nothing like him really besides them both being light skinned. He still went up to my friend talking about Giants stuff. lol
Cacs are notorious for this shyt and try this with me all the time :why:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I'm assuming you are a guy of above average height and/or weight? Yeah, white guys want to be your friend just because of that and try to strike up convos to make friends. It happens to my friend all the time. lol
yes, I'm brolic and tall. these far right white people always try to befriend me like shyt is sweet... especially in the gym. They get annoyed after a while when I give them an attitude of disinterest or ignore them :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yes, I'm brolic and tall. these far right white people always try to befriend me like shyt is sweet... especially in the gym. They get annoyed after a while when I give them an attitude of disinterest or ignore them :pachaha:
Yeah, depending on his mood he either ignores them or just says enough to get rid of them cordially.