22mw0P4.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She's free now. lol

Her so called fans begged and protested for her dad to release her from what they felt like was captivity.

Now she’s “free” and doing mentally ill rich people shǐt on IG and he only has 1 leg.

WATTBAB

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Any breh that's been to a bar...them middle aged, drunk white women used to be moving just like that. Looking at you the same way too.

Thinking they look seductive and sexy... :pachaha:
One super wasted girl at the club on new years about 10 years ago kept flirting with my friend, telling him he looked like Tupac. "You stop lookin like Tupac 🥴". He doesn't look like Tupac and none of us have ever said he looked like Tupac.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
One super wasted girl at the club on new years about 10 years ago kept flirting with my friend, telling him he looked like Tupac. "You stop lookin like Tupac 🥴". He doesn't look like Tupac and none of us have ever said he looked like Tupac.
I was in Vegas at a club with the team one of them is 6'6 and close to 300 lbs. he looks like an NFL pro. This white dude comes up to me drunk as hell saying," Don't tell me that's Michael Strahan?!" I said, "You're right it isn't." And he looks nothing like him really besides them both being light skinned. He still went up to my friend talking about Giants stuff. lol