brittle brehettes , fitness model Kathy Drayton is your inspiration ( bony to thick)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

FBzyxqL.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I'm releasing my entire being into that portal.........I know she trains that grip.........she got stamina........i know she fukks back.......instant family.......I don't care she's a midget......I'll apologize to the future sons later

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm releasing my entire being into that portal.........I know she trains that grip.........she got stamina........i know she fukks back.......instant family.......I don't care she's a midget......I'll apologize to the future sons later
Kathy Drayton like the MJ of fitness models. She’s top 3 all time. Solely because her physique been through 3 diffirent erras. Skinny slim. Muscular IFBB pro level. And now her current soft but super thicc, thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal physique. Never seen another fitness model occupy 3 diffirent eras and have me lusting ridiculously after all 3. This woman is finer than frog hair. Her husband lucky. I’m eating her every night like sensu beans if I was her significant other. :hubie: