brittle brehettes , fitness model Kathy Drayton is your inspiration ( bony to thick)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is so fukking sexy to me.

and like Breh said above I have never seen women like this in person until I go to major cities. Even at home in Cincinnati I never saw chicks like this and damn sure don’t see it in Oklahoma. Now in Dallas I do.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

rGfQvn.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: breh what the fukk is wrong with you adding these watermarks :laff:

to prevent ppl like me from reposting the gifs on other forums and taking all the credit lmaoooooo

but seriously it’s time consuming to make gifs and post them so it’s like a tag of sorts…an interesting question is why does it “bug” you?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
to prevent ppl like me from reposting the gifs on other forums and taking all the credit lmaoooooo

but seriously it’s time consuming to make gifs and post them so it’s like a tag of sorts…an interesting question is why does it “bug” you?
I doubt it bugs breh but he might be surprised as the level of degeneracy dudes will go.
Watermarking a gif of a chick you don’t know is “time consuming?”

Clearly you have a lot of time on your hands to go through the trouble lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watermarking a gif of a chick you don’t know is “time consuming?”

I didn’t say that lol

I don’t understand how dudes will have words right in front of them and still be clueless as to what you’re saying…please read what I posted again

it’s time consuming to make gifs and post them

the same gifs that you came in here to look at…but yes that does take time…adding the watermark itself doesn’t take any time…again…it’s just sort of like a tag so that ppl who look at the gifs, download it, etc. recognize who made it…can’t come in here and ogle the pics then call it degenerate for adding his tag to it lol

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it's cheating if she is always in a pair of 6 inch heels. Even those sneakers are high heeled inside the rubber.

Also, all her before pictures are of her standing with her feet flat on the ground without proper posing.

And the most recent pics are clearly a testament to dr Miami, not the squat rack.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Quick story: Last year over the summer I went on vacation to visit Family in St.Thomas . shyt was hella fun but the house we were staying in was packed and had kids in it. So I basically went on a no nut/ no sex streak for 2 weeks.

When we got back to Florida me and my cousins were getting food around Windermere. Bruh no Lie, I saw this chick out getting groceries and it was like time slowed down. I got bricked up like a mf and had to wait in the bathroom for like 5 minutes for that shyt to die down. My fam were looking at me like :dahell: cause I had just went to the bathroom earlier.

Her body crazy asf in person :wow: