Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but isnt this the same type chick yall were complaining and shiit about in that instagram thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's on the same page as all the fukking pictures dumb nikkas like you thirst after :what: Now tell me how a person she only knew at most a few years and is 3 generations back somehow explains why she has a preference and not just plain old self-hate?

GREAT GRANDMOTHER, nikka. And most AA actually has 20 % so that would be incorrect information, my bad.
How bout fukk you and her, hoe nikka.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These mafukkas almost the same complection. :dahell:

3dbba56a54a511e2917422000a1fb30b_7.jpg
#cacexcellence :win:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was ready to give her dime status til I scrolled down....suddenly she was looking funny in the light:mjpls:...shes free to date who she want to,but I went from lookin at her like :banderas: to lookin at her like

ol hard booty bytch:russ:....until further notice,she know what she gotta do:camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Someone is a hoe nikka stalking a bytch family tree

What part of "it was on the same page as her thirst pictures" do you not understand, fukk nikka? I can't help that this bytch choose to show off her Great grandmother and not any of her other family members due to self-hate :rudy:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
It's on the same page as all the fukking pictures dumb nikkas like you thirst after :what: Now tell me how a person she only knew at most a few years and is 3 generations back somehow explains why she has a preference and not just plain old self-hate?

GREAT GRANDMOTHER, nikka. And most AA actually has 20 % so that would be incorrect information, my bad.

:umad:
About 30% of black Americans who take DNA tests to determine their African lineage prove to be descended from Europeans on their father's side, says Rick Kittles, scientific director of African Ancestry, a Washington, D.C., company that began offering the tests in 2003. Almost all black Americans whom Kittles has tested descended from African women, he says.

And they don't have information on how many people were tested :stopitslime:

At 23andMe, researchers have looked at the genetic ancestry of about 78,000 customers likely to consider themselves as entirely of European ancestry and found that somewhere between three to four percent of those people have “hidden” African ancestry ranging from 0.5 to 0.75 percent. These findings suggest that this group of customers have an African ancestor who lived about six generations, or about 200 years, ago.

And you'll never find Bill O'reilly reveling his phantom admixture. :banderas: Just another way for black americans to excuse their cooonism

20 5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent).

21 58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent).

21 19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent).

21 1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent).

21 2.7 percent of European Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American Ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent).

21 Less than 1 percent of European Americans have at least 12.5 percent West African ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent).

From Henry Louis Gates? That cac apologist on US involvement in slavery? :what: This is with whom you place your faith. Again what and where is his analysis? :stopitslime: How many people sampled?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What part of "it was on the same page as her thirst pictures" do you not understand, fukk nikka? I can't help that this bytch choose to show off her Great grandmother and not any of her other family members due to self-hate :rudy:
I saw that pic nikka and nowhere did it mention who the old lady was. Your ass was on some private I shyt. Now who the hoemotional one? fakkit mafukka.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

And they don't have information on how many people were tested :stopitslime:

And you'll never find Bill O'reilly reveling his phantom admixture. :banderas: Just another way for black americans to excuse their cooonism

From Henry Louis Gates? That cac apologist on US involvement in slavery? :what: This is with whom you place your faith. Again what and where is his analysis? :stopitslime: How many people sampled?

Come on Mike :upsetfavre:. We've both quoted our sources multiple times :comeon:. I'm not here for that today. bytch is Black :camby:.