Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
bytch is light brown (a common shade of Black American), not yellow. bytches momma probably don't even meet their White ancestors. Fukk you talking about?

This is a high yella mixed broad

02ff2d8e27b811e38fb522000aeb45d2_8.jpg
These mafukkas almost the same complection. :dahell:

3dbba56a54a511e2917422000a1fb30b_7.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka you ever met a mulatto bytch? :wtf:

I have a family of them. Just found our answer, her GREAT grandmother (not parents, not grandparents) is White. Not even close to half-cac dumb nikka. Then you try to use that to justify her preference like she grew up around Whites LOL

BWP-LY2IcAAAFDw.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
white boy loss if he seriously wifing that

but if he pumping and dumping then im hating whilst congratulating :ohlawd:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I have a family of them. Just found our answer, her GREAT grandmother (not parents, not grandparents) is White. Not even close to half-cac dumb nikka. Then you try to use that to justify her preference like she grew up around Whites LOL

BWP-LY2IcAAAFDw.jpg

This nikka went and did an investigation on this hoes family tree. It was that serious breh?:snoop:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

BWP-LY2IcAAAFDw.jpg

Lol but the point is it's obvious the broad has some white in her. And having a white grandmother is completely different than the false information you like to spout about every african american walking around with 15% cac :umad:..I love how you can make a distinction here but you can't any other time.:dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This nikka went and did an investigation on this hoes family tree. It was that serious breh?:snoop:

It's on the same page as all the fukking pictures dumb nikkas like you thirst after :what: Now tell me how a person she only knew at most a few years and is 3 generations back somehow explains why she has a preference and not just plain old self-hate?

Lol but the point is it's obvious the broad has some white in her. And having a white grandmother is completely different than the false information you like to spout about every african american walking around with 15% cac :umad:..I love how you can make a distinction here but you can't any other time.:dead:

GREAT GRANDMOTHER, nikka. And most AA actually has 20 % so that would be incorrect information, my bad.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Her body is definitely dime status, damn.

bytch clearly has no White in her. I swear everyone outside of Dikembe Mutombo Manute Bol (RIP) shade is mixed on here:what:

BafZWKACYAAss-g.jpg

She looks like she has a white grandparent or something.

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wow to the power of working out and dieting

her body is :wow:

if you would have seen her before you wouldnt have even looked twice

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
nikka, you'd probably have to go back 3-4 generations to find a White person in her family. She's a Black woman who likes Cac dikk. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by calling her half White or whatever.

BWP-LY2IcAAAFDw.jpg

:laff: