Brittany Griner Just Became a Father

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The real father looks like this.

It's gonna be funny when Britt tries to get out of paying child support.

If I was a stud I'd just tell my bytch sh e can't have a baby and be done with it.

Lesbian divorce rates is even higher than the sky high Black striaght divorce rate
What I took from this........

I think it's fukked up that you even know this information:why:. My nikka has Googled "lesbian marriage divorce rates" and thought that was some good information to even know, let alone pass on.

I know a lot about Jada Pickett Smith. I never googled that bytch a single time in life. It's because she decided to pass on a bunch of information to the world, about her personal life, that we did not ask for. This man just told us, straight up, that he googled lesbian divorce rates. I'm devistated at the fact that I had to learn that I kick it in a place where nikkas Google about lesbos and their relationship success percentage.

Breh has probably looked for ways to make parlay bets on WNBA relationship times, future marriages for +3000, domestic violence possibilities for +6000.

I'm disgusted :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: Him

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
The real father looks like this.

It's gonna be funny when Britt tries to get out of paying child support.

If I was a stud I'd just tell my bytch sh e can't have a baby and be done with it.

Lesbian divorce rates is even higher than the sky high Black striaght divorce rate
She already tried that with her first wife and the twins they have. She told the court that she “wasn’t the father” and that her wife was probably cheating on her

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What I took from this........

I think it's fukked up that you even know this information:why:. My nikka has Googled "lesbian marriage divorce rates" and thought that was some good information to even know, let alone pass on.

I know a lot about Jada Pickett Smith. I never googled that bytch a single time in life. It's because she decided to pass on a bunch of information to the world, about her personal life, that we did not ask for. This man just told us, straight up, that he googled lesbian divorce rates. I'm devistated at the fact that I had to learn that I kick it in a place where nikkas Google about lesbos and their relationship success percentage.

Breh has probably looked for ways to make parlay bets on WNBA relationship times, future marriages for +3000, domestic violence possibilities for +6000.

I'm disgusted :scust:
I didn't do it but i do watch a ton of Red pill manosphere shyt I just saw one where a white woman on Tik Tok *I'm not on Tik Tok* gave out the Lesbian divorce rates nor did I post this thread.

This is the Coli where nikkas search the internet to post shyt that women do so they can have fake nikka outrage over it.

Brittney Griner looks like what she looks like it's far far better that she is a lesbian and even if she wasn't she would be one.

Just like with her height she was destined to play basketball

Just like that confused Half Black aussie c00n who really wanted to be an IG thot
She's tall too s they handed her a basketball.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She already tried that with her first wife and the twins they have. She told the court that she “wasn’t the father” and that her wife was probably cheating on her
Oh yeah she's been down this road before

Was there a DV charge too because that would complete the Red Pill talking points.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bet you that baby looks like Brittney. If it's in the genes, fyture #1 draft pick.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
She don't think fat meat greasy.......she gone find out again.......and after all she done been through it may not end well