Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
First things mfs told me before touring overseas was “DONT fukk AROUND” these other places don’t play and the last thing you don’t wanna do is end up in an overseas jail/prison.

Yall remember what happened to that young cac out there in North Korea?

CT3NICDG2UI6TJUYFKHYBDE47M.jpg

🪦

There’s a good documentary on this.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Bruh take a lil weed if you get to fly private or take a cruise to the Caribbean in ya life and I'm talking Jamaica or Bahamas and little weed no more than a ounce

Yes it's illegal there but they gone let you ride and you ain't gone be STUCK

I can't believe she over there for fake weed not even real bud smfh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Get 10 years for wanting to get high off weed breheettes
Right!!!! I smoke weed every single day. Several times a day. I also travel and own travel companies.

Bringing drugs through the airport gotta be a top 5 retard move IN AMERICA. Let alone to Russia. Yes it’s legal in some states. Yes it should be legal. Hell fukking no nobody should be in jail for weed. Let alone 10 years.

But nikka. Are you bringing weed on a Russian plane :martin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Imagine if that was a white woman world war 3 would have started already
That's the trick.. America doesn't give two fukks about it's citizens if you're not rich and powerful. Now WW3 wouldn't have started. American citizens have been killed in other countries' corrupt justice system since the beginning of time. We USUALLY don't do anything. It's rare if it's military but that's about it. They've canned white people, jailed them, tortured them, killed them..

You better have more than WNBA money for them to send the guns in. These pieces of shyt ain't even showing up to answer calls. They don't give a fukk. Yes 20 times more for a black woman. But never get it confused. It's elite rich vs everybody else. If this was Lebron, he'd have been free at the airport

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I hope she hasn't been abused in any form or fashion, they are definitely trying to use her as a scape goat and a warning to others. As a black person you have to be very careful where you travel to in this society, i personally as a black man wont ever travel to a place without established rule of laws and democracy, if i am going to europe , it has to be a NATO and eu country with a functioning democracy, if its asia it has to be japan and south korea which are democracies with a justice system rather than china or north korea, we also have to make smarter decisions as well..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Straight using her as a political pawn smh.
She got arrested prior to the war, for flying with weed, which is also a serious federal crime in America and most places in the world. Shed be in jail rather a war or not going on.

This whole plight that shes a political prisoner is wild. She got arrested at the worst possible time, sure, but this is her fault and she was going to sit in russian jail rather a war or not.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bruh take a lil weed if you get to fly private or take a cruise to the Caribbean in ya life and I'm talking Jamaica or Bahamas and little weed no more than a ounce

Yes it's illegal there but they gone let you ride and you ain't gone be STUCK

I can't believe she over there for fake weed not even real bud smfh
Risk a federal crime for an ounce of weed brehs

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She got arrested prior to the war, for flying with weed, which is also a serious federal crime in America and most places in the world. Shed be in jail rather a war or not going on.

This whole plight that shes a political prisoner is wild. She got arrested at the worst possible time, sure, but this is her fault and she was going to sit in russian jail rather a war or not.
I'm not talking about the arrest I'm talking about her detainment obviously come on my dude. This shyt would have been worked out if not for the war.