Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
She def gonna commit that she not doing 10 years in a gulag

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
wow now that's what i call a speedy trial. is she pleading guilty or something?
Nah, she is suffering as a result of US policy. She is about to be used by Russia as a way to get back at the United States and the US will do nothing to help her because using the Ukraine as a proxy territory is too important.

Feel bad for her.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, she is suffering as a result of US policy. She is about to be used by Russia as a way to get back at the United States and the US will do nothing to help her because using the Ukraine as a proxy territory is too important.

Feel bad for her.
She also made comments about the national anthem.

Edit. Here is her comment

Notice Bidens administration are in no rush to help her get released.

Looks like they all took a lunch break when they knew she was going to call.

Why isn’t she calling her wife directly? Where is her wife?

Daps

Feel bad for her.

i mean... if she had it on her then what can you do. other than that she looks good, doesn't look like she starving or abused or anything

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
i mean... if she had it on her then what can you do. other than that she looks good, doesn't look like she starving or abused or anything
Probably in a cell laid out like Paper Boi in The Netherlands

Paper-Boi-in-Dutch-jail-defines-Atlanta-and-its-genius.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:mjcry: Free the brehette why’d she have to get arrested during the war
griner got arrested before the invasion

Feel bad for her.
they obviously don't care about her, they didn't even care enough to keep an appointment to set up a call with her wife :stopitslime:
WNBA star Brittney Griner was unable to reach her wife over the weekend despite calling nearly a dozen times because there was nobody at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow to connect the couple, Griner's wife, Cherelle, said Monday. The long-awaited phone call was scheduled for the couple's fourth wedding anniversary. The two haven't been able to talk since the WNBA star was arrested in February, Cherelle Griner said.

"I was distraught. I was hurt. I was done, fed up," Cherelle Griner [said]. "I'm pretty sure I texted BG’s agent and was like: 'I don’t want to talk to anybody. It's going to take me a minute to get my emotions together, and just tell everybody I’m unavailable right now.' Because it just knocked me out. I wasn’t well, I’m still not well," she said, per AP.

A State Department spokesperson said, "We deeply regret that Brittney Griner was unable to speak with her wife because of a logistical error. We have no higher priority than the safety and security of U.S. citizens overseas," the State Department spokesperson said.

Cherelle Griner told AP that she is "very pissed" about the canceled phone call and said it had been planned for two weeks. "I find it unacceptable and I have zero trust in our government right now. If I can't trust you to catch a Saturday call outside of business hours, how can I trust you to actually be negotiating on my wife’s behalf to come home? Because that's a much bigger ask than to catch a Saturday call," she said. Cherelle Griner has called on President Biden to bring her wife home.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
First things mfs told me before touring overseas was “DONT fukk AROUND” these other places don’t play and the last thing you wanna do is end up in an overseas jail/prison.

Yall remember what happened to that young cac out there in North Korea?

CT3NICDG2UI6TJUYFKHYBDE47M.jpg

🪦

Last edited: