British Youtube Guru Boyfriend Abandons Her At 5 Months Preggo.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Theres only so long demons can pretend. Sad, your own flesh and blood, abandoned because you want to be a star, on youtube. :snoop:

"yea, im just gonna pretend i dont have a baby and maybe it will go away"

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I guess this is a big deal because father abandonment happens in our communities x10.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
her video is all over my twitter feed
4M5SUNZ.png
I made it for my new fave poster @RightingWrongs
Ae4qrox.png

I told her there are men leaving kids who aren't Black Americans and non black and non American men do it

She asked for an example

well here it is
Ae4qrox.png

Why are u so bugged
Ae4qrox.png
you wild homo with female tendencies

im gone tho

enjoy this topic tho.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you wild homo with female tendencies

im gone tho

enjoy this topic tho.

It's funny how you and this fakkit @MAKAVELI25 profess you don't like these threads yet your asses are always in them, whining to the high heavens like about nikkas exposing and embarassing c00ns. Post after post asking the same damn fukkin question: "Where did you get this story?" He got it from the Trash Can of The Internet, who fukking cares where he got the story?

@Theraflu

These c00ns are in a concerted effort to prevent their damnation. Don't surrender an inch of that ground When I et my shyt back up, it's reps+ Monday.

Last edited:

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
It's funny how you and this fakkit @MAKAVELI25 profess you don't like these threads yet your asses are always in them, whining to the high heavens like about nikkas exposing and embarassing c00ns. Post after post asking the same damn fukkin question: "Where did you get this story?" He got it from the Trash Can of The Internet, who fukking cares where he got the story?

@Theraflu

These c00ns are in a concerted effort to prevent their damnation. Don't surrender an inch of that ground When I et my shyt back up, it's reps+ Monday.
do ya thing slime

im gonna head to the sports section to talk about basketball