British Youtube Guru Boyfriend Abandons Her At 5 Months Preggo.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Doesn't really matter how we clown the chick because these poor, fatherless, innoncent vanilla-swirled kids will be pawned off solely on the black community anyways, despite their other half :mjpls:

Thanks Mrs. Poppins:sadcam:

when u put it that way :sadcam:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you seen our new british bedwench :mjlol:

Man I was thinking about trying to have a legit convo with her but the way she speaks about "Black Americans" really leaves me indifferent to her ignorance. And because the coli wolves were so dam vicious, I could only sit back and read like :whoo:

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Man I was thinking about trying to have a legit convo with her but the way she speaks about "Black Americans" really leaves me indifferent to ignorance. And because the coli wolves were so dam vicious, I could only sit back and read like :whoo:

when i saw this poor bed wench

i need her here as a cautionary tale :peas:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
This girl's videos average 10k views each. How the fukk is she a guru, how was this found? Why the fukk do yall even care? Why should this be spread. She been with that white man for 4 years and he raised a kid that didnt belong to him. She gon find another one and maybe she'll do it right and get married. Then yall will really be mad :umad:

Rule Britania

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This girl's videos average 10k views each. How the fukk is she a guru, how was this found? Why the fukk do yall even care? Why should this be spread. She been with that white man for 4 years and he raised a kid that didnt belong to him. She gon find another one and maybe she'll do it right and get married. Then yall will really be mad :umad:
you mean he raised her kid by the first white man that left her, then this one left her, they will all leave her, they see that choc ice as nothing but sweet black p*ssy mate