British White people have the WOAT cuisine

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Their “full English” always confused me.

compressed_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

Who tf wakes up wanting beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, and pork blood mixed with fat and oats and wash it down with fukking tea. :dead:

At least it's all savoury. I don't understand how Americans can eat pancakes and scrambled eggs with syrup on top- that's just wrong.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
All northern Europeans (Teutonic cultures) "eat to live" while the Latin cultures of Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, etc "live to eat"

Conversely, the economies and living standards of the North are better than the Latins.
:yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Their “full English” always confused me.

compressed_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

Who tf wakes up wanting beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, and pork blood mixed with fat and oats and wash it down with fukking tea. :dead:

Minus the blood sausage it's the GOAT breakfast.

Cant do no real work after a lazy breakfast bowl of oatmeal..:comeon:

What is of greater concern for the world and needs to be established is why the Brits have the worst dental hygiene on the planet. Is it their hellish diet or general entitlement?

4767387_0b6e9b005f.jpg

pm-COMPateeth.jpg

0_Jeremy-Kyle.jpg

DMJI3ZW3olzYmReFzuzeGfX0pxOUINUZq52G2eTD7ncnab2a-g3FP54EcnblCZzM1mpML_Mr0kT8An2yjbOZEDr-vB7cUPpEDVRsaypBOSvf5wBJVs9z4cTewFOzbHPOdg

:scust:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As someone who lives here, I agree. I've said it before that WHITE British cuisine isn't even worth considering. That shyt has nothing to do with us black folks, we're a separate entity. :hubie:

The only thing I fukk with is fish and chips.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big facts, when I was over there, I ate just about every other international cuisine after the first couple days:mjlol: the epitome of cac food. I'm just glad I never had an expectation of good food in the first place. shyt is just bland :hhh: you can't expect me to eat some of the wild shyt that's normal over there when it doesn't look appetizing (shyt be looking like it came straight out a cauldron), then tastes just as bad