British Brehs These Are The PAWGS You Love: Four out of five british women don't shower every day

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I have a Friend that is staying with me until his house is done being renovated. He's been here 3 weeks and has only showered twice that I know of. We work together so he's always with me. We go to the gym like 4 days a week and he's gotten p*ssy at least 4 times at my crib too. No wash up no nothing. You don't know someone until you live with them.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
White women smell:

Soaking_Wet_Dog.jpg
shyt they look like and smell like one :heh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
A survey of approximately 2000 women?

Breh, there are over 8 million people living in London, let alone in England/Britain/United Kindgom; and I guess you dont know the difference between those three places...

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
A survey of approximately 2000 women?

Breh, there are over 8 million people living in London, let alone in England/Britain/United Kindgom; and I guess you dont know the difference between those three places...

It is common in Europe NOT to shower everyday

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:ohhh:

shyt I thought the whole country was called United Kingdom

UK: Northern ireland, Scotland, Wales, England
Great Britain: England, Scotland and Wales

But we're all countries within ourselves. UK is not a "country" as far as I recall but a sovereign state which joined all the Countries and isles together. Or something...

Last edited:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
In fact, hygiene took a bit of a nosedive in Western Europe at this point, a fact we can glean from the bathing habits of various royals. Queen Elizabeth I was considered a paragon of cleanliness because she insisted on bathing at least once a month.May 19, 2011

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I have a Friend that is staying with me until his house is done being renovated. He's been here 3 weeks and has only showered twice that I know of. We work together so he's always with me. We go to the gym like 4 days a week and he's gotten p*ssy at least 4 times at my crib too. No wash up no nothing. You don't know someone until you live with them.
:beli: