British Breh implies he smashed Indian anchorwoman live on TV.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's still a trip for me at times to see non-white UK people with those accents. The only time I see Indians is at pharmacies, doctor's offices, and 7/11s, and they all sound like Apu. To see one with a British accent is fascinating. It's weird even looking at black folks though, like Top Boy for instance.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
It's still a trip for me at times to see non-white UK people with those accents. The only time I see Indians is at pharmacies, doctor's offices, and 7/11s, and they all sound like Apu. To see one with a British accent is fascinating. It's weird even looking at black folks though, like Top Boy for instance.
And they hiphop is trash too. That shyt hurt my ears.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

i mean what else would they sound like :mjlol: :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
shyt…I was never the type of breh to kiss and tell. That shyt isn’t cute, especially with a baddie like that. Dude could’ve kept getting cheeks, but decided to air the business out on national television.
:wow:
Same, smashed several nikkas bytches back in the day and taking it to the grave. Kissing and telling is corny. Some of these hoes ain't loyal

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why y'all blaming the breh and caping for this Indian? :mjtf:

It's clear he's a loudmouth which she would have known that when she first met with him and slept with him. That's the risk she took on for cheating with someone who runs their mouth.

It's like a man cheating with a loudmouth bird and expecting her to be "quiet" about it :pachaha:

:mjlol:YOU GOTTA BE A LOSER.

NO GROWN ASS MAN WOULD
EVER COSIGN THIS BEHAVIOR.

THE FACT THAT YOU CALL THIS
"CAPING" OR SEEM CONFUSED
ABOUT THE RESPONSES SAYS ALL
I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
AND PPL OF YOUR ILK
WHO DAPPED THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Here's the rundown:

*His name is Big Zuu. He's a British rapper (absent Lebanese father, Sierra Leonean mother).

*Her name is Naga Munchetty. She's a British journalist (of Indian descent).

*There's a hotel in Ibiza (an island in the Mediterranean that's apart of Spain) that hosts parties/festival called the Ibiza Rocks Hotel (this is the hotel he's talking about).

*Ibiza is a HUGE tourist destination for British people. Like how many Americans love going to Mexico & the Dominican Republic.

*She was at the hotel/festival and so was he. They were attending a show by a British singer named Craig David.

*It's a RUMOR (so it's not sacred - take it with a grain of salt) but apparently, she was either high on drugs (or drunk). Nothing sexual happened between them.

*She was embarrassed because his big mouth could potentially get her fired.

That's all I got :hubie:

Last edited: