British Breh implies he smashed Indian anchorwoman live on TV.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
both Caribbean and Indians have been there for a long time (since the end of the British empire) also Britain stopped immigration in the 60s so all the non white people you see are born there

in America, the Indians probably arrived a couple of years ago
Britain didn't stop immigration in the '60s lol.

Also, it's no different than Indian-Americans. The ones that are born and raised in America are Americans and sound like any other American. I don't know why he wouldn't expect non-White British people to sound British. What else would they sound like? :skip:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
She’s a great value Halle berry
That same loud cocky faux confidence attitude dude has on the show is probably the reason she let him smash
I agree with everything u said but not the Halle bit :ufdup:
both Caribbeans and Indians have been there for a long time (since the end of the British empire) also Britain stopped immigration in the 60s so all the non white people you see are born there

in America, the Indians probably arrived a couple of years ago
:duck:

Daps
She's the married woman that slept with a rapper

Of course yall blaming the man. She should've called out sick that day if she can't handle it.

Thecoli is misdranist. Full of simps
Some of these brehs are agents man.
Been married two decades irl - GMBgang on thecoli

:francis:

Code

Banned
Daps
There was literally nothing to gain from doing that besides looking like a clown

Wrong this is the most famous he has ever been

This will get him more bookings, more collabs, and definitely more bytches

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:mjlol:YOU GOTTA BE A LOSER.

NO GROWN ASS MAN WOULD
EVER COSIGN THIS BEHAVIOR.

THE FACT THAT YOU CALL THIS
"CAPING" OR SEEM CONFUSED
ABOUT THE RESPONSES SAYS ALL
I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
AND PPL OF YOUR ILK
WHO DAPPED THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

1. Nobody is cosigning what he did. That's a projection on your part.

2. Y'all ARE caping. She's been married since 2007 and decided to hook up without a loudmouth almost half her age. That's on her. There's nothing about this goofy breh that suggests he's the type to keep his mouth shut as that would go against how his personality/character is.

3. When we saw the exact same situation playout with Jada and August Alsina, y'all had no smoke for him running his mouth and instead y'all clowned Will for "choosing wrong" and had a ton of words about Jada and her "character". Yet here with this Indian y'all crying about her situation being exposed on some sudden moral shyt :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No offense to any British brehs…

I hate that goddamn accent on dudes. It’s fukkin awful…I can’t understand a damn thing he’s saying.