Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Or any movie that he's written :lolbron:

But what does he expect, all his scripts end up getting trashed or rewritten
:ehh:

Its weird cause I thought Netflix was giving him more control. Unless David Ayer is just doing whatever on the set :lupe:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Max Landis fukking sucks.

Pure nepotism. Dude is a complete fukking hack.

:skip:

I love Max Landis threads, they bring out the worst in certain posters here :russ:

Yes, of course having John Landis as your father helps you getting your foot in the door, getting agents and pitch meetings and such. But people here get so blinded with anger and jealousy, mostly because how Max handles himself online I think, that they don't stop to think about what they are writing. Like producers at studios are throwing millions at a screenwriter because his father was relevant over 20 years ago. A dude who has made one film in 18 years and and he only made that film because it was made in the UK and people still thought he might still have a spark. Oh yeah, that movie bombed despite starring Simon Pegg coming off his two biggest movies (Star Trek, Ice Age 3) up to that point.

That man, who hasn't been doing shyt for 20 years and can't get paid to make a movie anymore, is some how fleecing studios using his son. Netflix isn't spending almost $100 millz as a favour to John Landis.

:dead:

I'm guessing John Landis also is the reason Trump got elected.

:airbud:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
he's definitely not a hack. if he wasn't such a hyperactive jackass no one would think that. dude is just a whackjob. i personally dig his pitches. if i had 1% of his passion, I'd be a professional writer.