Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Heard the crrics giving this movie shyt....all my people's say it's good...from the trailer I don't want to watch this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching this movie now... and this to me is an example of those "taking chances" shyt that some coli cats love to whine about.:lolbron:

So the way I see it, if there are people out there that really dont like it... maybe the masses dont like when hollywood "takes chances" as much as yall think. :russ:

And if there are any "take chances" coli niccas in here shytting on this. Maybe yall not about that as much as yall "fake" yall way to be. :skip:

So far though..... movie is straight to me:ehh:

Took me a minute to realize who the villain was.... I like Noomi Rapace :ahh:

I have nothing to hate on about this movie:leostare:

Martha

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I actually do love movies like this that give no fukks about explaining the overall premise...we just enter the movie looking at ork gang members and rich elves, and we just gotta deal with it :russ:

Another example of this type of shyt was that predators movie with adrien Brody like 5 years ago...I remember seeing that shyt in theaters...and it started with random people falling from the sky onto the ground..no explanation, no back story..they just start looking for the edge of the planet or whatever to escape like they know what’s going on :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
John Woo/Max Payne Bullet Time
zk0pqa.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
7/10
Corrupt ass critics aint shyt. shytting on this but loving garbage ass Last Jedi.
Can't wait for the sequel :ehh:

edit: 90% audience score on RT :leon:
The people have spoken :blessed:

Watching this movie now... and this to me is an example of those "taking chances" shyt that some coli cats love to whine about.:lolbron:

So the way I see it, if there are people out there that really dont like it... maybe the masses dont like when hollywood "takes chances" as much as yall think. :russ:

And if there are any "take chances" coli niccas in here shytting on this. Maybe yall not about that as much as yall "fake" yall way to be. :skip:

So far though..... movie is straight to me:ehh:

Took me a minute to realize who the villain was.... I like Noomi Rapace :ahh:

I have nothing to hate on about this movie:leostare:

Martha
You be rambling on about the most random of shyts. Take your Disney poms poms off :gucci: