"BRICK CITY" THE OFFICIAL NEWARK DISCUSSION THREAD

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
yes blacks are leaving

theyre moving to the suburbs, PA, DC south etc.

yall nikkas never heard of a census???? and you don't know nobody that left Newark :hhh:my family and I are also examples of black people leaving the Newark area. We're not all victims, many blacks in Newark and the surrounding towns left on their own accord.

or go on American FactFinder and compare the surveys

like i said don't be those nikkas in 5-10 years complaining.
I was hoping you had a valid point but when you said census I lost all sense of respect for your point.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
like i said you nikkas in 5-10 yrs are going to be looking around in amazement that you cant afford anything in Newark

Let's see what happens.

Just the fact that any location in Jersey(especially Newark) is gonna be a hard enough sell to people because of the stigma associated with this state. It's gonna take a while before Newark reaches to to the level the JC and Hoboken reached.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Let's see what happens.

Just the fact that any location in Jersey(especially Newark) is gonna be a hard enough sell to people because of the stigma associated with this state. It's gonna take a while before Newark reaches to to the level the JC and Hoboken reached.
of course it will take awhile.

but the so called stigma against NJ hasn't stopped over 8 million people from living here. And as NYC gets even more unaffordable, NJ is the best option for many people

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
of course it will take awhile.

but the so called stigma against NJ hasn't stopped over 8 million people from living here. And as NYC gets even more unaffordable, NJ is the best option for many people

The best option with high ass property taxes? Overpaid police officers sending an army at you for speeding 2 miles over the limit? $15 daily EZ-Pass fees to get across the Hudson to work? The musty smell coming from the Meadowlands and near Newark Airport? Now way to get around without a car? :francis:

The only good thing i can say is the quality educational system and more land but this is not a place for young people. I'm seeing this place as for established families.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The best option with high ass property taxes? Overpaid police officers sending an army at you for speeding 2 miles over the limit? $15 daily EZ-Pass fees to get across the Hudson to work? The musty smell coming from the Meadowlands and near Newark Airport? Now way to get around without a car? :francis:

The only good thing i can say is the quality educational system and more land but this is not a place for young people. I'm seeing this place as for established families.
Lol you think CT and Long Island are better options? Is that thosebplaces are booming (they're not that's sarcasm)
You seem to have some weird hatred of NJ. Just move like I am breh

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Lol you think CT and Long Island are better options? Is that thosebplaces are booming (they're not that's sarcasm)
You seem to have some weird hatred of NJ. Just move like I am breh

I thought I was the only one who peeped

He gotta let that hurt go

It was just lunch money they took

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My family on my mom's side used to live in Newark up until I'd say like 2005.
I love Newark...even though it's got its problems.
They moved to ATL, they used top live near I-78 about 30 minutes outside of the city.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You're moving back HERE? I say you're gonna eat better in the DMV than here.:russ:

Most of my HS classmates want to LEAVE Jersey, hence why they all went to college out of state. And i'm currently saving my money to leave myself in the next 3 years. :francis:
Already moved. I don't know what you mean by eating better. I don't pay rent. Plus, my current situation in NJ is better than it was in VA

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And where are they moving? It's definitely not Maplewood or South Orange unless they got cash
Middle class/Richer ones that need to stay in NJ move to west orange, union, hillside, or central jersey. I also know a lot of folks that move to south jersey since it's a bit cheaper

Those are the areas I know have seen an increase in the black population