Brian Last going in on David Bixenspan

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's why I fukk with Nash's podcast, because he breaks the shows down into 5-10 minute blocks
I like that he does that too and talks about a lot of non-wrestling stuff but man really struggles to stay on the topic of the video title at times. COuld be a five minute video with a thread title about comic books and for the last four minutes he'd be talking about Korean BBQ lol

Alaskan
Daps
I had no idea Bix was an emotional weirdo who looked like that, he used to write for Deadspin and was a good enough writer that I bought his history of wrestling book when it came out. That was probably 10 years ago though, no idea where the book went and this dude seems to have gone a sad downward spiral since then.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I had no idea Bix was an emotional weirdo who looked like that, he used to write for Deadspin and was a good enough writer that I bought his history of wrestling book when it came out. That was probably 10 years ago though, no idea where the book went and this dude seems to have gone a sad downward spiral since then.
He along with Meltzer broke their brains and threw all their credibility away in service of AEW.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I like that he does that too and talks about a lot of non-wrestling stuff but man really struggles to stay on the topic of the video title at times. COuld be a five minute video with a thread title about comic books and for the last four minutes he'd be talking about Korean BBQ lol
But the great thing is that Nash is so smart and has such a great sense of humor & self-awareness that it really doesn't matter. :heh:
Bix looks like the human equivalent of stinky nuts :scust:

The fact that this tangled ball hair of human waste got a platforms makes me angry that my wrestling promotion didn't take off :mjcry:
Hey man, keep at it, there's some koala brehs out there with talent that need you to put things together

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yo, make sure you let us know.

Just a tip, for cats like me that don't have a lot of time, make sure you don't just have long ass podcasts or shows.

I only watch vids under 20 minutes, usually. :yeshrug:

That's why I fukk with Nash's podcast, because he breaks the shows down into 5-10 minute blocks
Just an update on this..

Me and my 2 homies are doing a wrestling podcast but with a debate style layout ala First Take, Everyday Struggle etc. with a moderator and all

I feel like we don’t see a whole lot of that. Most of these podcasts are likeminded dudes echoing each other’s sentiments.

We’re trying to stay away from the neck beardy tribal stuff and really have fun with it. And we’re all black, culturally tapped in, fly and naturally funny nikkas so it’s gonna be a ride. we’ve shot pilots and all. I’ll update you once we officially up. Definitely gonna rep the coli on this heavy. We have investors and everything.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Just an update on this..

Me and my 2 homies are doing a wrestling podcast but with a debate style layout ala First Take, Everyday Struggle etc. with a moderator and all

I feel like we don’t see a whole lot of that. Most of these podcasts are likeminded dudes echoing each other’s sentiments.

We’re trying to stay away from the neck beardy tribal stuff and really have fun with it. And we’re all black, culturally tapped in, fly and naturally funny nikkas so it’s gonna be a ride. we’ve shot pilots and all. I’ll update you once we officially up. Definitely gonna rep the coli on this heavy. We have investors and everything.
Sounds like a dope idea.