Brian Last going in on David Bixenspan

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I just googled the David Bixenspan nikka

This the nikka tweets y’all be posting b? Y’all listen to a nikka that look like that? Lmao

And who the fukk is brian last? Who are these white people!? We need more nikkas in this space man, these weird looking white people don’t speak for us man

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

This the nikka tweets y’all be posting b? Y’all listen to a nikka that look like that? Lmao

And who the fukk is brian last? Who are these white people!? We need more nikkas in this space man, these weird looking white people don’t speak for us man

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the second time Brian went in on this kid. They used to know each other and be cool. Now they have beef.
bix ain't a kid lmao

he closer to 50 than he is 20

anyway i don't like anybody involved. bix a weirdo, cornette a racist cuckhold, last is just cornette's yes man bytch at this point, alvarez is a grifter carny, the elite are annoying flippy nerds (i actually don't mind Omega but I would be fine never seeing the Young Bucks again), punk is a whiny prick

fukk em all, put the belt on danielson:unimpressed:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I give Cornette some due

It was only so long his Podcast could last with his "when I managed the Midnight Express in 1988" stories before he reinvented himself shytting on AEW/Dirt Sheet writers

even survived the minor scandal with his whale of a wife

How you feel about him refering to a black person as “n!igger”? You giving him his due for that too :francis:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That picture of him sitting on the bed. Motherfukker looked like an escaped bridge troll mixed with Warwick Davis version of the leprechaun

:scusthov:

DmNi31JUUAEF_2E.jpg

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
How you feel about him refering to a black person as “n!igger”? You giving him his due for that too :francis:
I'm shocked and appalled that a 60+ year old man from Kentucky uses the hard R

But aside from Bret Hart and Kevin Nash, which wrestling cac isn't racist? Roadblock? Barry Horowitz? Skinner?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Yo, make sure you let us know.

Just a tip, for cats like me that don't have a lot of time, make sure you don't just have long ass podcasts or shows.

I only watch vids under 20 minutes, usually. :yeshrug:

That's why I fukk with Nash's podcast, because he breaks the shows down into 5-10 minute blocks