Brian Last going in on David Bixenspan

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This is the second time Brian went in on this kid. They used to know each other and be cool. Now they have beef.
Bix was Brian's original cohost for podcast (plus they've known each other since high school). They've fallen out for many reasons, and I remember Brian alluding to Bix improperly withdrawing funds from the podcast budget for himself

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
What exactly is Brian Last’s background? I’ve heard Cornette kinda refer that he came up pretty rich in some of the clips I’ve watched.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I ain’t forget his comments about Jade or how they draw her in his lil cartoons or that audio of him saying all kinds of “******s”. :mjpls:

I thought it was just the resident cac Brad Piff that was posting it.

I didn't know all of Cornette's history but after all that was revealed you'd think posters on here would stop fukkin with him.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
He mentioned in one clip knowing Kanye’s mom and meeting them when they were shopping around College Dropout at Sony, so I think he was/is a music industry exec/worker.
He worked for Sony at a lower level IIRC

He's from a well off family and a wrestling fan that's about it. That and he liked and collected Smokey Mountain tapes and somewhere along the line met Jim, he doesn't have any other ties to wrestling besides Cornette and I guess w.e. this stuff with Bix is about

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
People make Jericho and Bucks thread. I don't think you want to play this game.

The bucks are recorded saying “******”? Or having caricatures of black wrestlers drawn how this clown does? fukk Jericho he gets no love around here you must be confusing this place w reddit playboy.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The bucks are recorded saying “******”? Or having caricatures of black wrestlers drawn how this clown does? fukk Jericho he gets no love around here you must be confusing this place w reddit playboy.

They're confirmed MAGA. As is half the industry. No point trying play the moral consumption game in this shytty business.