Brian Kelly dancing his way to the top the 2022 LSU season thread(9-4)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Are we taking Omarion? Didn't we "process" him?
he’s been balling this year and we’re back in contact with him he visited recently
The only other teams he's even visited are Miami and A&M and both those teams are looking real shaky, bit what do I know.
Idk I just remember Sonny ship mentioning it after the Tennessee game

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

this channel does decent LSU/Saints coverage, sometimes he jumps the gun and makes false predictions or makes crazy accusations but at least he has a (homer) opinion compared to dry ass national CFB media.

...when you have to make interesting content that foreshadows what's to come or highlight some nuance, you kinda have to go out on a limb and then cover it up with another video with some 'i told you so' hindsight narrative.

I love it when my team can go on autopilot and handily beat a ranked team without much of us having to babysit and watch the game live with this expression :lupe: all the time like other fanbases do with their teams

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

this channel does decent LSU/Saints coverage, sometimes he jumps the gun and makes false predictions or makes crazy accusations but at least he has a (homer) opinion compared to dry ass national CFB media.

...when you have to make interesting content that foreshadows what's to come or highlight some nuance, you kinda have to go out on a limb and then cover it up with another video with some 'i told you so' hindsight narrative.

I love it when my team can go on autopilot and handily beat a ranked team without much of us having to babysit and watch the game live with this expression :lupe: all the time like other fanbases do with their teams

I think we’ll get muiltple players from A&M and who know maybe some of those Bama traitors get impatient and Transfer too

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Brian Kelly is dancing

jamal-adams-lsu.gif