Brian Kelly dancing his way to the top the 2022 LSU season thread(9-4)

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
man they love deranking us to oblivion -- it's so frequent that i forget to complain about it given that we have the hardest schedule that don't rotate out our locked-in SEC rivalry games while bama plays vandy and tenn in their down years...having to play Tennessee at 11am was also a slap in the face and we would have gotten a night game against Tenn for that score to be closer had we not gotten our field goal blocked and won against FSU, who since derailed and is 4-3 right now

we might get ranked for 2 weeks after this win but we might get deranked again if we don't keep it close with bama...bama unfortunately looks good this week but i still feel like we can bring pressure to their QB and have him make errant throws...and then they might try their old school ground and pound SEC ball on us or call up whatever backup they have but our defense looks stout if our offense can keep improving and putting up points on the board...study the shyt out of how Tenn beat bama and try out some of that midwest I-formation on them that BK knows about, etc

idk why the lsu fanbase still have les miles/coach o sympathizers after all the shyt that was revealed about those 2...i feel like some of the fanbase treats football too casually and are too soft on our progress even tho we are ahead of schedule winning against ranked opponents but the intensity has to pick up against bama...beating bama has always been the standard since saban was our HC to beat him consistently into retirement, and that's how it had always felt when we have 2 weeks to prepare for bama

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’ve learn not to care about the rankings, it’s just for talking points. Us unranked beat the #7 team by 3 scores
One week we are ranked beneath teams like Tulane and James Madison who nobody believes can beat us. We lose to a clear championship contender. and drop out. Beat Florida and still get no love even though everybody predicted us to beat a #7 Ole Miss team.

It doesn't even make sense.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
One week we are ranked beneath teams like Tulane and James Madison who nobody believes can beat us. We lose to a clear championship contender. and drop out. Beat Florida and still get no love even though everybody predicted us to beat a #7 Ole Miss team.

It doesn't even make sense.
I just don’t think LSU is respected as a brand nationally and never were, remember 2019 after all we did they didn’t get the #1 ranking till the last game of the season.

If 8&4 had the same record as us right now they would be top 15 at least

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
giphy.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I just don’t think LSU is respected as a brand nationally and never were, remember 2019 after all we did they didn’t get the #1 ranking till the last game of the season.

If 8&4 had the same record as us right now they would be top 15 at least
We pull this Bama game off and they are going to have to give us our props.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That game is going to be so hype. If we start slow like we've been doing, there won't be a magical comeback. Can't play with that fire every weak.
I’m worried about our freshman tackles against Will Anderson and Dallas Turner. If Will Campbell contains Anderson then we really have something special there

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The biggest thing that JD needs to work on is that... He can't just hold on the ball against Bama... If the read is gone... He needs to run. Bama will close in on him with a quickness.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m worried about our freshman tackles against Will Anderson and Dallas Turner. If Will Campbell contains Anderson then we really have something special there
Campbell doesn't get enough credit. He's been the best freshman this year. Even better than Perkins. You can tell the difference when he didn't play against Tennessee.