*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Notice the ehhh engagement on her recent tweets. Notice leftists crying about excitement for Kamala. Notice tiktok shifting now that the candidate isn't 81 years old. The anger over their hyper online campaigns no longer being effective is palpable lol.
Honestly, probably just feels left out that she didn’t make any actual relationships in politics. The Sanders 2020 campaign members are mostly still in politics, she is not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
not a grifter

:troll:
Honestly, probably just feels left out that she didn’t make any actual relationships in politics. The Sanders 2020 campaign members are mostly still in politics, she is not.

Notice the ehhh engagement on her recent tweets. Notice leftists crying about excitement for Kamala. Notice tiktok shifting now that the candidate isn't 81 years old. The anger over their hyper online campaigns no longer being effective is palpable lol.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Uh is it the same still Jill Stein who sat down with and had dinner by choice with a man who enabled a genocide, the use of chemical weapons on civilians, and displacement of 6 million+ people which is still ongoing? That Jill Stein?

@Professor Emeritus @No1 @Mister Terrific @Professor Emeritus @EndDomination @bnew @Piff Perkins

that's pretty weird to me

Isn't it funny how the anti-war, anti-genocide folks never have anything to say about Putin. It's almost like....

russia_dinner2000.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact that this broad is using ADOS/FBA talking points when she is a class reductionist white worshiping clown is pathetic and disgusting. She doesn’t give a damn about reparations.
She does it when it’s convenient then she backs away from said stance when she actually advocates for anything. I’ve notice her do this several times. She doesn’t defend any black issues

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh is it the same still Jill Stein who sat down with and had dinner by choice with a man who enabled a genocide, the use of chemical weapons on civilians, and displacement of 6 million+ people which is still ongoing? That Jill Stein?

@Professor Emeritus @No1 @Mister Terrific @Professor Emeritus @EndDomination @bnew @Piff Perkins

that's pretty weird to me
You tagged me like I'm voting for Jill Stein :dead:

I think her being stuck on Stein is silly - but if you're referring to the Russian-Ukrainian War as genocide you're honestly using the term more liberally than I am.

She also isn't an elected official, brother.