*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We dont talk policy. You usually talk about how things are perceived by the media and voters. That's where we locked horns. You don't have takes on policy.

Peep the goal post move folks.

We've discussed both. I get that leftists are focused on one topic these days but some people still care about policy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Peep the goal post move folks.

We've discussed both. I get that leftists are focused on one topic these days but some people still care about policy.
I didn't move the goal posts. You don't care about policy. Seeing things through the lens of media and polls doesn't mean policy is good or bad. And you are usually the most active on here during horse race season.

YOu didn't deny any of those things.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't move the goal posts. You don't care about policy. Seeing things through the lens of media and polls doesn't mean policy is good or bad. And you are usually the most active on here during horse race season.

YOu didn't deny any of those things.
You clearly moved the goal posts from claiming I only post during presidential years.

I care about policy and discuss it often. The Coli is largely centered on politics, and when I engage in political threads I often do the same. The idea that I’m more active here is clearly false. The post counts are readily available for threads.

Clearly the biggest topic right now is Biden and whether he should stay or go. That’s what I’ve been talking about this month. Sue me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You clearly moved the goal posts from claiming I only post during presidential years.
Then every two years during national election season. Point still remains. Horse race season or things that impact the horse race

I care about policy and discuss it often.
You do not. You discuss things based on how voters "see" it and that is through the media's gaze. The impact of policy on people is not important to you.
The Coli is largely centered on politics, and when I engage in political threads I often do the same.
This forum is only engaged on the horse race. Most people here do not care about policy unless it makes their favorite candidate look good or bad.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know what's funny. All the leftist grifters now arguing that Biden the populist is being pushed out of office by the dem elites who want to give the country to the the bankers. Matt Stoller and a few others are peddling this. So we went from "I'd never vote for Biden" to "actually Biden is the most progressive president in decades" to "I'd never for for Kamala." It's a game.
You think they gonna miss a chance to grift these dummies out here? At this point i respect the hustle

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Looking forward to BJG questioning Kamala’s blackness and fitness to be president because of her background

:popcorn:

My body and mind isn’t ready for this timeline
She’s gonna have to prove it if she really wants to be known as HGIC

(Head grifter in charge)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Notice the ehhh engagement on her recent tweets. Notice leftists crying about excitement for Kamala. Notice tiktok shifting now that the candidate isn't 81 years old. The anger over their hyper online campaigns no longer being effective is palpable lol.