Bret Hart buries the world

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff have no business having a podcast...the Rebel should have one though.
Jarrett at least his father was a respected booker, so he could probably spit some knowledge once in a while. bytchoff meanwhile has successfully ruined two wrestling promotions and he's got nothing but excuses.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
On sight, until the end

YbLQisU.png

Daps
Reppin
LDN
"If I think of five guys I'd love to have worked with, Brock would be maybe up at the top. One of the guys I would have loved to work with because I loved working with good workers and my understanding of Brock Lesnar is, I don't know what kind of guy he is. I've had maybe a handful of words with him in my whole life. But my understanding is that Brock Lesnar is a real pro in the ring and that he's actually really safe and protects the guys he works with, totally the opposite of Goldberg."
:dead:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He was doing one with sons years ago but only did a few episodes. The long and short of it is he probably cannot be phucked to do one when everyone else is doing one.
Somebody needs to offer that man a good ass amount of money to do a “Sharp Shootin’” podcast with a competent and knowledgeable host. Streets been hungry and we’re missing out on some potentially unearthed gems

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Hitman doing one of these Q & A in my area a few weeks from now

Limited seating $150 for the event

Thinking about it :lupe: