Name one memorable Hunter match :mjlol:

Vs Rock SS 98
Vs Foley RR 00
Vs Rock backlash 00
Vs Rock Judgement day 00
Vs Jericho Fully Loaded 00
Vs Austin 3 stages of hell

And that’s just pre quad tear

It’s hilarious hart talking about anyone being flow chart and predictable when his “five moves of doom” is practically a wrestling meme

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
Naw don’t move goal post now. Cause we can do this with Foley, taker, rock, etc
This man done named all stip matches talmbout dont move the goal posts :heh:

How long was Hunter in the game? How long was Hunter world champ? Should have a whole grocery list of top tier matches that didn't involve a spectacle.

I'm not saying the man didn't have any, but he didn't have many.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This man done named all stip matches talmbout dont move the goal posts :heh:

How long was Hunter in the game? How long was Hunter world champ? Should have a whole grocery list of top tier matches that didn't involve a spectacle.

I'm not saying the man didn't have any, but he didn't have many.

Debating with people like you is pointless. You ask someone to name matches. It’s given. You move goal post talking about it’s all stips. Then I’ll name matches like when he carried a trash tier wrestler like Batista in 05, like Flair on a random ppv in 05, vs Cena at WM22, etc and you will still go redd from Friday on me. Just say you don’t like HHH or his style of matches. I can say the same for generation me but I’m not gonna sit here and deny they haven’t had classics

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
Debating with people like you is pointless. You ask someone to name matches. It’s given. You move goal post talking about it’s all stips. Then I’ll name matches like when he carried a trash tier wrestler like Batista in 05, like Flair on a random ppv in 05, vs Cena at WM22, etc and you will still go redd from Friday on me. Just say you don’t like HHH or his style of matches. I can say the same for generation me but I’m not gonna sit here and deny they haven’t had classics
I moved my goal posts before you posted your matches tho :hhh:

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
tumblr_6f5bc4d2628fe45d931ebb0cce83a655_39f31f26_400.webp

Boy that escalated quickly.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It’s probably foolish but the way Bret be describing events, it always results in me saying “yeah that shyt probably did happen just like that” :ehh:

He has the most randomly specific way of describing things :russ:

He always speaks matter of factly. People say he’s bitter, but he's usually just answering questions and you never hear anyone calling him a liar.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He was doing one with sons years ago but only did a few episodes. The long and short of it is he probably cannot be phucked to do one when everyone else is doing one.
Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff have no business having a podcast...the Rebel should have one though.