Daps
soulja-boy-tellem-soulja-boy.gif

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Goddamn random Dean Malenko stray what he do??
he don’t bother nobody :picard:

yeah that surprised me too haha, never heard anyone really go in on malenko like that. Didn't expect that from Bret
In his book Bret blames Malenko for tearing his groin
The next day I worked a Nitro match in Grand Rapids, Michigan, against pint-sized Dean Malenko, a second generation wrestler who was a good, capable worker, although his style reminded me of Cirque du Soleil - it was a little too rehearsed. When Malenko went for a standing suplex on me, I went up for him effortlessly in the air, straight as two dinner forks stuck together. Instead of taking me back for a simple back bump, Malenko decided to walk me the short distance to the corner, but he didn't have the size or strength and dropped me full-weight, crotching me and tearing my groin. I don't even know how I was able to bring myself to finish the match. I was in too much pain to even tell Dean how pissed off I was at him. Even worse, he dressed fast and left without acknowledging that he hurt me, or that he was sorry. As well regarded as little Malenko was, I lost respect for him as a professional that day.