Brehs who lift weights regularly....

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I need to buy knee sleeves. Just be putting it off for some reason. Took me 2 yrs to buy a lifting belt to use for deadlifts and barbell rows:lolbron:

Now my right knee cap be hurtin after leg days. I think I be going too hard. Switched ip my feet placement on leg press so my toes are outward.

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
If you lift with shytty form for a long time, your joints are fuked.

If you want to strengthen your joints, then strengthen your muscles around them

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Fish oil.. lubricates joints to where you don’t feel it. I would have quit my manual labor job if it wasn’t for it.. serious it’s night and day difference. Gives you an up feeling and since you feel less strain, you feel like you lift shyt that you really can’t. You feel like you can just throw shyt around.

Without it I can feel every strain when I exert force. I take 3000mg for work and 6-7000mg for the gym. I take it early so it settles in my blood and go to the gym later in the evening

I would start with 3000mg.. and I take liquid spoonfuls of servings. Careful going over 3000mg if you know you can’t handle it.. you’ll get nausea and shyt it out all day and your ass will smell like fish

This shyt does not fix inproper form though or real problems that persist. I have dropped several weights off my regular rep sets just to fix form. Even started over. So try that first. If you have persisting shoulder, knee or back problems GET THEM LOOKED AT. The fish oil alleviates just basic uncomfortable lifting strain

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're not giving yourself enough recovery time if your joints are hurting. Take a week off. Buy some elbow/knee sleeves.
Basically this

There are supplements and protein with supplements but overtraining is the main key in my experience.

Literally take some time off or do some other type of low resistance training like swimming or bike riding

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Never had this issue but I do a 3 day split :hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Basically this

There are supplements and protein with supplements but overtraining is the main key in my experience.

Literally take some time off or do some other type of low resistance training like swimming or bike riding
That's why i always give 48-72 hours between a workout