The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
diners drive inns and dives is such a dope show

but man that shyt is torture if u high :sadcam:

They went to NC and dude made some blackened flounder and grit cakes with crawfish sauce. For a while i was thinking about how much time would it take me to learn how to make a proper roux for that crawfish sauce.

Daps
They went to NC and dude made some blackened flounder and grit cakes with crawfish sauce. For a while i was thinking about how much time would it take me to learn how to make a proper roux for that crawfish sauce.

That was Jake's Good Eats. I need to go try them sometime. It's one of the two places left that Triple D has visited in Charlotte that I haven't eaten at.

Do ya'll go out and eat at the restaurants in your city after they are on TV? The owner of one of them in Charlotte was talking to my family once while we were waiting to be seated and she said that every time the show reruns the restaurant gets crowded.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I watch a lot of Chopped.

They make 4 chefs use mystery ingredients to make an appetizer, entree, and dessert...but everything gets judged, and they're only given 30 minutes. They drop a chef after each round, winner gets 10Gs.

It's never that bad when I watch the shows, tho...my girl can cook, so I'm either eating a nice dinner when I'm watching it, or I have leftovers if I get the urge.