Brehs, what's your go-to move when trying to smash?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
When I can't think of anything else to get things poppin, I always fall back to the "lemme give you a massage" line.

After doing that and feeling on the female it usually lets me know what she is about.

What do yall have?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
When I can't think of anything else to get things poppin, I always fall back to the "lemme give you a massage" line.

After doing that and feeling on the female it usually lets me know what she is about.

What do yall have?
That's my go to move as well physical contact plus you know they already want the D

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I act like I aint trying to fukk. I act unimpressed. Chicks are so used to nikkas simpin over their p*ssy I just switch it up. In the end they end up asking me for the dikk.

This but I'll also pour me some liquor and start sipping. She's gonna ask why I didn't offer and I say "cuz I didn't want u to think I was trynna get u drunk. I'm in chill mode" thn they ask for some, but I don't pour it cuz I don't wanna make it too strong I let them do it. :shaq:

30 mins later I'm :win:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This but I'll also pour me some liquor and start sipping. She's gonna ask why I didn't offer and I say "cuz I didn't want u to think I was trynna get u drunk. I'm in chill mode" thn they ask for some, but I don't pour it cuz I don't wanna make it too strong I let them do it. :shaq:

30 mins later I'm :win:

:shaq:
I be doing that shyt...

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I usually don't invite women over unless me getting some p*ssy was already established. That way it's less awkward an we can chill first if she's cool people's and get down to business whenever.

Liqour and weed sometimes. Depends.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I usually don't invite women over unless me getting some p*ssy was already established.

exactly what i said. no other apparent reason

"if i gotta explain, then nevermind..." © skoola