Brehs what's your current cell phone plan???

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
damn what u got the ryan reynolds plan? Hook a breh up :feedme:
I’m about to downgrade it. I don’t use nearly enough data to justify. Should cut that price in half

It's funny how people don't mind prepaid now.

I was rockin that shyt when they first started.
bytches was acting like I was homeless :pachaha:
Since MetroPCS been a thing, I’ll be damned if I sign a contract for a phone :smugdraper:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
cricket phone, $60/mo unlimited everything, plus tethering and some bullshyt hbo max i dont ever use

had to buy my phone to start the plan so it was like 120$ out the door. got a moto g stylus

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I’m about to downgrade it. I don’t use nearly enough data to justify. Should cut that price in half
i got mint on my other phone for data...and believe it or not, I did go over their allocated unlimited plan a few months ago (it's about 35gigs a month before they cap your speed) and shyt when they cap it, they aint fukking around...I couldn't even browse thecoli on it, it was that slow. :russ:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
On Mint as well. The “Unlimited” for $360 a year. Been on it the last 3 years, never had one hiccup. Traveled to different states on the west and mid west and reception always A1. They just upgraded the plan from 30GB to 40GB a month and 10GB Hotspot. Might be GOAT phone plan for me.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
i got mint on my other phone for data...and believe it or not, I did go over their allocated unlimited plan a few months ago (it's about 35gigs a month before they cap your speed) and shyt when they cap it, they aint fukking around...I couldn't even browse thecoli on it, it was that slow. :russ:
I’ve only got capped like once or twice, felt like a breh was on punishment lol. I’m mostly in the house so Im on wifi a lot. Only run it up driving around running Spotify nonstop. They have this new “Unnecessary” plan which is hilarious to me but I considered it for the hell of it. It’s 60GB and 20GB hotspot. They want another 120 a year though so does ultimately seem unnecessary.

Having traumatic memories after this post lol. I got capped and had to drive somewhere and got mixed up. Had to literally pull over and park until I could get directions to pull up then get GPS going.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on Mint too ($15/mo for 5GB). They're undefeated out here in terms of bang vs buck.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I have the unlimited family plan from GoogleFi. 5 lines, $100 per month.
I have Google Fi unlimited plus. 1 line for $65.

I could probably find a better deal somewhere else but I find it convenient for o have everything under Google. Also I get YouTube premium free for a year (until March 2024).