Brehs this constipation is killing me, and I'm scared

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That Magnesium citrate will have you pissing out your ass:picard: drink the whole bottle but you better stay in the house for bout 8 good hours
tenor.gif

this is better than Magnesium citrate :picard::mjgrin:

71P-oJ4M9ML._SX679_.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Bro... Do not take any of the shyt peope are telling you to take... You need to go to Amazon and buy some Cascara Sagrada Tea. All natural and Dr. Sebi approved for colon health.

If you have bloody stool, that is not good. If you end up shytting and the poo is pencil thin, then that is VERY BAD... Get your colon checked...

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My stomach fukking has an annoying ass pain:mjcry:, not a severe pain but an annoying one :mjcry:. This the first time I have been ever constipated, it's been like 3 days and yes I've been able to shyt but a couple times it came out a little bloody, and everytime I feel like I haven't completed the trip:mjcry:
nikka go get checked out i had a friend who had stomach problems and constipation, ignored it and a couple years later found out it was cancer and he was gone in a few months. Would be alove today if he just went to the doc when it first started.

Also, go to walmart and get some prune juice, drink a glass before every meal and cut alcohol off until your bowels get better. Good luck, take it serious

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Bro... Do not take any of the shyt peope are telling you to take... You need to go to Amazon and buy some Cascara Sagrada Tea. All natural and Dr. Sebi approved for colon health.

If you have bloody stool, that is not good. If you end up shytting and the poo is pencil thin, then that is VERY BAD... Get your colon checked...
I will say that my shyt hasn't been pencil thin, and it's more of bloody red not a dark red

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
nikka go get checked out i had a friend who had stomach problems and constipation, ignored it and a couple years later found out it was cancer and he was gone in a few months. Would be alove today if he just went to the doc when it first started.

Also, go to walmart and get some prune juice, drink a glass before every meal and cut alcohol off until your bowels get better. Good luck, take it serious
Alright bet Imma holla at one then, this is discouraging though since I just turned 21 years old

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Dr.” Sebi really breh :francis:

Daps
A on some real shyt get your appendix checked at the Dr
I had a similar problem years ago when I was 21 and I had to get it removed
If your appendix burst it can be fatal ..

I was on that tough it out shyt for few days until I couldn't even stand up straight .

I got there just in time because while on my way there my shyt bursted open and I was throwing up green liquid
I thought it was over .... Don't play with your health brehs...

Last edited: