Brehs that stay playing female characters you are suspect...

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Go figure , the buzz going around now that a female will be in the lead role of GTA 6 now.

Like i said involentary.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
They need to make actual black people hairstyles

Mohawk Dreads:gucci:

Buzz cut with no edge up:gucci:

Weird fro:gucci:

Straight back cornrows only :gucci:

No taper fade :gucci:
This shyt irks me too. Wish someone would design a proper goatee or crisp shape up that wouldn't have me lookin like Bin Laden too :snoop:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
They need to make actual black people hairstyles

Mohawk Dreads:gucci:

Buzz cut with no edge up:gucci:

Weird fro:gucci:

Straight back cornrows only :gucci:

No taper fade :gucci:
black create-a-character options been :trash: in games for so fukkin long :snoop:

i only play female characters in rpgs like dragon age or fallout. my wife dont play games like that but she will watch me play and i make her in the games. she be mad when i make her a lesbian in dragon age :dead:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Go figure , the buzz going around now that a female will be in the lead role of GTA 6 now.

Like i said involentary.

That wouldn't sell well unless she was in a trio like in V.

black create-a-character options been :trash: in games for so fukkin long :snoop:

i only play female characters in rpgs like dragon age or fallout. my wife dont play games like that but she will watch me play and i make her in the games. she be mad when i make her a lesbian in dragon age :dead:

***Lesbian scene starts***
tumblr_nx0b9m2tTX1u7d12so1_540.gif

You::shaq:X:mjlol:

Her: :usure:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you must be mad insecure with your sexuality to think it’s sus. female characters generally look more aesthetically pleasing

the overwatch female characters look way better than the males

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It was only weird in RPGs. Like when I played WoW durings its hay day. Jumping in voice chat to find out your "female" party member soundin like Barry White always had me :dahell:

Fighters and shooters are exempt. There are legit/advantageous reason in those genres.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
To willingly do so is undoubtedly sus.

I could never do it. Same reason I always pick human if the option to play different races is there, even if they have bonuses. If the option to make them black is there, I do it 100%.

It's not a big deal though.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
To willingly do so is undoubtedly sus.

I could never do it. Same reason I always pick human if the option to play different races is there, even if they have bonuses. If the option to make them black is there, I do it 100%.

It's not a big deal though.

Grown men need to stop using the whole "you picked a girl" card as an excuse to call someone sus...especially when Samus Aran, Lara Croft, and Jill Valentine are some of the biggest names in video game history. Also if you let a digital avatar dictate the sexual orientation of a character, I think you need to take a step back and realize how idiotic that very thought process happens to be.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Grown men need to stop using the whole "you picked a girl" card as an excuse to call someone sus...especially when Samus Aran, Lara Croft, and Jill Valentine are some of the biggest names in video game history. Also if you let a digital avatar dictate the sexual orientation of a character, I think you need to take a step back and realize how idiotic that very thought process happens to be.
Nah, having an option to create a character and making a female character to play as and customize is sus. Most people will see it that way, and I agree. Again, it's not a big deal really but it's something that people will notice.

Sexual orientation of a character? You are reaching for something else man. If you mean sexual orientation of a person? I mean, I'd question somethings for sure. It's not my place to say whether or not someone is gay, I'm not jean grey.