Brehs that stay playing female characters you are suspect...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i always wanted to look at a hot chick, plus all dudes getting curved when I play (no homo)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
MMO's - Better hairstyles, armor looks more fitted.

Fighting games - Really depends on the style. I wanted BJJ in a fighting game, they give it to a female character (Laura), so I'm definitely gonna keep pocketing her. Supergirl is straight piff to play with on Injustice, as are Cheetah and Starfire, though we're talking about something as subjective as fighting style.

Fallout - Bonuses, you can charm Benny and sleep with him in NV, thus making you the perfect sleeper agent....I didn't know this of course the first playthrough as I chose a female due to charm working on a higher number of males, like the last games in the series.

Ultimately, there's two schools of thought, either you're overcompensating, picking a burly long haired character in a videogame, or you're not secure with your own sexuality and are still very much a child if you can't create a female a character.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
In Harlem we only play driving sims
In Forza they make you a white dude
:francis:
They need to make actual black people hairstyles

Mohawk Dreads:gucci:

Buzz cut with no edge up:gucci:

Weird fro:gucci:

Straight back cornrows only :gucci:

No taper fade :gucci:
Every goddamn time :laff:

It's like the game developers have never seen non-white people in their entire lives

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like look at strong women while playing games, plus there armor and styles usually look better.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: getting match made with a dude playing as a woman always makes me laugh when they join party chat.

That said, I've played with a decent amount of women who play as male characters. It is what it is. Whatever makes you play your best even if you come off ass a sus weirdo.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Female character are generally better anyway, character wise and aesthetically. Male character usually mad bulky and ugly in armor :yeshrug: i'de rather play a character like Bayonetta over Dante but thats just me. In bloodborne most of the armor are literally dresses..it just look better on a female and they can rock both. Smaller hit boxes too like someone else said...& If i gotta play a cac might as well play a cac bytch...

its really not that deep tho, go find some business somewhere. Go outside and play my g:russell:

Last edited:

Micron

Pro
Daps
This must be a new age thing. I don't ever remember dudes being questioned for using female characters in the arcade era. Especially not in fighting games. If someone picked Chun-Li in Street Fighter, Blaze in Streets of Rage, Fei-yen in Virtual-On, or any of those chicks in the D&D games no one said a word.

Fast forward to 2012 and I hear guys talking about "guys who pick female characters are suspect". To be honest I've never heard that from any guy who has an easy time pulling women. Just from young cats with a chip on their shoulder. If a guy needs to see some hyper masculine male persona reflected in the character they pick, perhaps they have issues they need to work out.

I'd be lying if I said I don't find the idea of playing a female RPG character through a romantic scenario with males repugnant. However that is ironically what female gamers had to deal with for a long time on the opposite side of things.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
In 31 years of playing video games , Chun-LI is the only character I consciously choose to fight as.

Everything else was involentary (metroid).