Brehs: Stop letting women and LGBTQ dictate our reality to us

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
gays put their orientation above their race in modern times. their loyalty is not with "us"

it was that dress wearing weirdo Billy Porter who tried to shyt on Black Men at the height of the Floyd George situation. Dude thought it was too much positivity for Black men and decided to try and offset that by sharing some negative shyt about us. These dudes are bold agents and a lot of them are mad because the Black community is not a safe place for homosexuality. The have made it their life's work to force their way of life into our spaces. Couple that with the lack of fathers at home and young men being influenced by women and society... shyt is a problem.

This is where I disagree with you. Black people are no more or less homophobic than anybody else.
The problem is that Black LGBTQ, straight Black women and cacs are standing on a mountaintop with a megaphone telling the world that Black men are homophobic and that we are the main source of violence against LGBTQ.
We shouldn't allow ourselves to be scapegoated in that way.
If brehs cant see why that's critical to our very survival, then they'll find out the hard way.
It's like chess, the real action is 3-4 moves away.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Black men just don't care about each other like that, especially when it comes to images and building narratives.

If all this fake woke garbage was popping as half as much in other communities these mfers would be getting doxxed and brigaded to no end. Over here you'll get shamed for showing any concern and deal with low iq 'It's just internet' responses like it's the damn 90's, we're not even on level 1 with this shyt.

Thats people purposely wanna sink their head in the sand and live in denial.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is where I disagree with you. Black people are no more or less homophobic than anybody else.
The problem is that Black LGBTQ, straight Black women and cacs are standing on a mountaintop with a megaphone telling the world that Black men are homophobic and that we are the main source of violence against LGBTQ.
We shouldn't allow ourselves to be scapegoated in that way.
If brehs cant see why that's critical to our very survival, then they'll find out the hard way.
It's like chess, the real action is 3-4 moves away.
This country had gay marriage outlawed
Black people didn't run that

The problem in our community is that blue collar people aren't represented or respected
And it's a fairly recent phenomenon
I lived through white flight on my block
And now this
WATTBA:wow:
I hope some smart nikka in academia is writing a book on this

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
This sounds like what a lot of you all do here with black women. Creating a thread with a tweet from one black woman and then extrapolating that one opinion to the entire population of black women. Also, instead of prioritizing your own insecurities, why not listen to these various marginalized communities, within the black community, and try to find a common ground? Why do so many of you keep dodging your responsibility to maintain unity within the black community? Its not going to get you anywhere to continue to be combative. LGBT black people are going to continue to exist. Black feminists are going to continue to exist. Black people who have different opinions, and lived experiences, from you are going to continue to exist. Learn to adapt, or continue to run into the same walls of ignorance.

This post is a prime example of what I'm talking about

I notice that when we debunk these false narratives with our real life experiences, women and the LGBTQ bust back claiming that we're just saving face and imply that the truth of their perception outweighs our reality. Kinda like what cacs do to Black folks..

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting tired of those parties involved. Fat, overweight women with a disdain for Black men. Butch, lineman studs who are shaped like melted ice cream cones who wish they were men, and moist c00ns coming after straight Black men.

The barber shop was a great place during my formative years as young man. It was a place to vent and for us to be ourselves without judgement. We don't go in there saying misogynistic and homophobic shyt. :stopitslime:

They say Black men need therapy, well the barber shop is a place for us to get advice from other Black men, our elders and peers. Don't let these c00ns and mammies who are fighting for crumbs from white mommy and white daddy try to tarnish it!

:jbhmm:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
the problem is people keep cheerleading for the exact same party that is putting those entities in power