Brehs: Stop letting women and LGBTQ dictate our reality to us

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You lost if you pay attention to social media in any meaningful way.

The only social media I have is thecoli.com, that's it.

Father's raise your son's to be independent minded and not to blame others for themselves thinking like lemmings

mag357

Superstar
Daps
fukk'em

I be wishing my voice mattered enough so I could get cancelled for saying some real shyt...

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
There's a lot of black men in media in 2021 compared to just 10 years ago for what it's worth

and even then, this one instance getting rightfully called out by people is showing how the message and it's intent doesn't resonate.

We talking media. The majority of the black men in the community aren't involved with media and if they are, the following is small.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The United States is done if ya'll haven't noticed.

This abortion court case and gun rights case in the Supreme Court is more than likely the match to set off the fuse.

It's going to set off a chain reaction and I wouldn't be surprised if the states break up over it.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Black men just don't care about each other like that, especially when it comes to images and building narratives.

If all this fake woke garbage was popping as half as much in other communities these mfers would be getting doxxed and brigaded to no end. Over here you'll get shamed for showing any concern and deal with low iq 'It's just internet' responses like it's the damn 90's, we're not even on level 1 with this shyt.