Brehs spending $2700/month to keep a Hellcat.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
I was never intending on keeping it especially that the market is literally saturated with 392/hellcats… FCA got lower trimmed chargers lookin like hellcats… There is no discernible difference from. Charger GT to a Hellcat visually..

Then to top it off it’s a hood rich car.. I enjoyed the power and pushing the car to its limits but once the lease was up I gave that shyt right back
Plan on leasing your next car, and if so what u looking at?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oowweee win black man win :salute:
Not even a flex… Prices are up across the board on vehicles so paying $1k a month on a lease is damn near pretty common… I think the avg lease is now $750 a month or something to that effect..

I traded in my Model X for the Benz… couldn’t fukk with the Maga mobile anymore..

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Not even a flex… Prices are up across the board on vehicles so paying $1k a month on a lease is damn near pretty common… I think the avg lease is now $750 a month or something to that effect..

I traded in my Model X for the Benz… couldn’t fukk with the Maga mobile anymore..
Idk much about leasing and don’t know anyone in real life that does , I don’t think it’d be ideal for me but I was just curious

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But it sounds like a permanent never ending car note
5-7 year note is permanent to never ending because most folk never payoff their cars in that time… after the 3rd year folk get tired of their cars and want something new so they end up trading in their car with negative equity for a new car loan with the negative equity added in which makes the payment even more money so now that 5-7 year loan now turns into a 8-10 year consecutive loan.. after 3 years of having the new car you trade it in again for a newer one never paying off the last two cars.. the negative equity in that one goes to the new loan and now your in a 15-17 year consecutive loan lmaooo

At least with a lease it’s 36 months and you can give the car back and never lease again.. You can walk away… Financing you are legit stuck unless your discipled enough to actually pay off that 5-7 year loan

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You can get a low end bmw or Benz for $300-500 month and pull more bytches. bytches don’t know shyt about cars to know a hellcat, scat pack, srt or basic bytch. But they know brands.
If a BMW/Benz is 300 a month it's for women themselves to drive not us lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You can get a low end bmw or Benz for $300-500 month and pull more bytches. bytches don’t know shyt about cars to know a hellcat, scat pack, srt or basic bytch. But they know brands.
What low end bimmer or benz you getting for $300-$500 a month? Used maybe but new? Nah that’s all cap