Brehs, put me on to these "weightlifters" cheat codes

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stonglifts Breh. That's how I do it / did it.
StrongLifts 5x5: The Simplest Workout To Get Stronger

I went from squatting 175lbs to 3 plates in like 3 months of hard work, that changed my life forever. And I'm a relatively small guy at 5'9 175ish

This me was back when I was 19 / 20, and all about moving heavy weight(405 in the video), despite this technically a half squat, you get the gist, that I'm small guy moving twice my amount weight like nothing....

@AquaCityBoy step your squat game up :beli:

Been doing the stronglift program for roughly the past little while. I'm well over weight so I don't think I'm going to see the same strength gains as you as I'm trying to stay in a caloric deficit. But there has been some decent progress though. Body seems to be going from skinny fat to semi swole fat.

Imma keep at this though.

Daps

This little dude is just :wow:

I'm in no position to be at laughing anybody, but :laff: @ the body builder

This vid always seemed unfair to me, cause little dude only had to squat 155 while strongman had to do 265. All these dudes can prolly squat around the same weight so of course lil dude's gonna have an easier time

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real shyt these asians be im the gym on some powerlifting shyt all the time, it's like they compensating for something

Yeah breh, it can't just be that we're good at it and enjoy it for what it is. :comeon:Not like asians aren't already killing it in oly.

In any case, wouldn't doing BBing be a better way to "compensate"?

They short as fukk so they only gotta pull the bar like 2 inches

Can wequit quit with the generalizations @GuChiMeng is like 6'2

People sleeping on the Northern Chinese. They tall as fuk. South Koreans ain't no little bo peeps either.