giphy.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Gentle Fluidity (Silver)

Not mad at this one. Kind of got a smoky wood during the initial application with some sweet undertones on my skin which I'm sure was the Juniper Berries, nutmeg and/or Amberwood doing it's thing. A lot of the 'fun' is had on the front end of things would be my only issue wit it if I had one. I would def need to reapply at some point depending on what the vibes are for the day.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
kaaf.jpg

Ahmed Almaghribi-Kaaf
I think I mentioned somewhere in this thread how much I loved the DNA of Fierce/Percival but the only drawback was that they didn't last past 3 hours on my skin. But this shyt right here..
y42lPw.gif

is just thorough and last a good 12-14 hours on skin. It's 93 here in Houston and I sprayed this shyt on this morning before leaving for work. I've been outside and moving all around at work to different buildings and its still going. It's not choke you out strong like Megamare or Red Tobacco but just a clean. Bergamot and Mandarin opening, floral mid, and a musk dry down that never stops. They somehow perfected this DNA IMO.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙼𝚄𝚂𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽: C𝚄𝙿𝙸𝙳'𝚂 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂

Cupid's Kiss by Julien Rasquinet

"A magnetic pairing of irises wrapped in suede."

Daring, complex, electric

Cupid’s Kiss is a sumptuous and timeless blend of the softest suede and tempting orris. Inspired by the complexity of love, Cupid’s Kiss is multifaceted and contradictory, in turn showing elements which are sensuous, delicate, nostalgic, and powerful.

Opening with the warm embrace of lively pink pepper, with the contrast of zingy bergamot, the start of Cupid’s Kiss references the electricity of first meetings. This gradually melts into a heart of buttery, sophisticated orris contrasted against a rounded immortelle. Finally, the base of this spellbinding scent infatuates with smooth sandalwood and the softest suede, giving an animalic and enticing touch to this elegant and eternal composition.
--------------------------------------
Top - Pink pepper (LMR), bergamot

Heart - Orris (LMR), immortelle absolute (LMR)

Base - Labdanum (LMR), oud (LMR), New Caledonian sandalwood (LMR), suede

--—----—----------------------

*Tested this! :dead:

This supposed to be an Extrait. :dead:

This more like an EDT.
When you 1st spray, it almost smells like peach. But that disappears in minutes. Then it just smells like suede.
$513 for 100ml!:dead:

To smell like a weaker version of Geoffrey Been Grey Flannel. :dead:

This highway robbery!
Everything I've tried from Electimuss.....trash can water. shyt aint nothing but a high dollar clone house like PDM. The original ones they have are just way too strong or just aren't anything special at all. You just paying for that over the top bottle.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
KAYALI THE WEDDING VELVET SANTAL | 35
----------------------------------------------------------------

Magnetic, warm and suave, this fragrance captivates you with a velvety blend of woods and musk. Reminiscent of a lingering embrace, this sublime scent is a testimony to unconditional love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Sandalwood, Benzoin, Tea Leaves, White Musk, Cedarwood, Jasmine Petals

*I like this a lil more than SANTAL 36 but that don't mean much.

This just a tea, musk and sandalwood boring fragrance. I wouldn't pay over $30 for this so this. :francis:
shyt mad weak.

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOTD - Gentle Fluidity (Silver)

Not mad at this one. Kind of got a smoky wood during the initial application with some sweet undertones on my skin which I'm sure was the Juniper Berries, nutmeg and/or Amberwood doing it's thing. A lot of the 'fun' is had on the front end of things would be my only issue wit it if I had one. I would def need to reapply at some point depending on what the vibes are for the day.
One of my favorites from the MFK. I get a gin and tonic vibe from it thanks to the Juniper berries. That musk dry down is one of the best in the game. Your nose may be going anosmic, because this juice last ALL DAY.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
One of my favorites from the MFK. I get a gin and tonic vibe from it thanks to the Juniper berries. That musk dry down is one of the best in the game. Your nose may be going anosmic, because this juice last ALL DAY.

Could just be diff skin chemistry :yeshrug: . It lasted longer for me than what others were sayin' but by no means was it out here still sticking around for 6-8 hours or more. I got that gin & tonic vibe too at times.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Toss up between this and Aqua Universalis Forte for my favorite MFK. The gin and tonic opening is crazy and super clean musky dry down. Love it.