brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
what summer scents y'all rock with? I got bleu de chanel, tom ford neroli, lv pacific chill

1. L'Immensite
  2. Imagination
  3. Afternoon Swim
  4. Love and Co for Him
  5. Wave
  6. Light Blue Forever
  7. Light Blue Italian Love
  8. Profondo
  9. Profondo Lights
  10. Profondo 24
  11. Bohemian LIme
  12. Pacific Rock Moss
  13. ADP - Colonia
  14. ADP - Essenza
  15. ADP - Fico di Amalfi
  16. ADP - Arancia Di Capri

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what summer scents y'all rock with? I got bleu de chanel, tom ford neroli, lv pacific chill
No order
LV-L'Immensite
LV-Meteore
Unique'e Fragrances-Akdeniz
Lorenzo Pazzaglia-Summer Hammer
Mizensir-Eau De Gingembre
Nishane-Wu Long Cha
Nishane-Hacivat X
Terre'D Hermes- Eau Givree
Roja-Oceania
Roja-Isola Blu/Oligarch
By Killian-Vodka On The Rocks
MFK-Gentle Fluidity Silver
MFK-Aqua Universalis Forte
Xerjoff-Torino 21
Mancera-Vetiver Sensual
Navitus Parfums-The Key
Bond#9-Dubai Indigo

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Saw this earlier and refused to press play.
Really don't have the time for such nonsense. Discuss your fragrances and shut the fukk up about the next reviewer :mjtf:
It was really goofy. That EQ cat was just angry and trying to start shyt b/w Big Beard Business guy and Ash from Gent Scents. BBB came on and cleared it up and it was no issue at all (some messy girl shyt about Ash claiming he made one of BBBs scents for Navitus and then shytting on it). Met at the airport and cleared the air. Then EQ starts going at some other content creator complaining about other CCs getting free bottles and tells him to stop hating and bytching (the irony), then he starts complaining that other CCs suggest they review frags they don't like, then starts complaining about commenters talking about the codes and how much money they actually make from the videos. It was just goofy and was no reason for all of them to come on.
That nikka just always angry and always complaining about something. Im just gonna be real b/c he always mentions this shyt...no brands fukk with him or sends him shyt and his numbers don't move the needle enough for them to give a fukk. He constantly says he has a life and disappears for a while and then comes back complaining again about something. If your life so great then GTFO and live it. Angry ass nikka aint nobody gonna send your fake ass militant Dead Presidents Heist scene hat wearing ass shyt. Get over it. Sorry for the rant just sick of his act and tough guy shyt. Its fragrances my guy relax and enjoy life and stop coming on live like you about to pull off a heist in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 10ml decants of Ambar Dominicano and La Tacita de Cafe. And maybe a tiny bit of Filosofia from a sample they sent.

I haven't smelled Bani. From what I've read it's pretty fruity and sweet. My guess is it leans female but men could wear it.

I would recommend getting a sample set from their website. I think all their 10 ml decants are like $30 but 10 ml is a lot. They have a sample set of everything I think...maybe its like $50?

Ambar Dominicano smells like coca cola.
Tacita de cafe is what it sounds like. And probably not super mass appealing. Both probably better for colder weather.

I suspect Bani might do well in the heat tho.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD was Pacific Rock Moss by Goldfield and Banks.

I just wore it to the gym so maybe that doesn't count as SOTD?

Anyway this is good. Pleasant.
I would recommend it for anyone wanting a summer scent. I just would try to get it near $100 or less, if you can.

Maybe splurge on a larger decant for $30 or something rather than a full bottle. Because it's not "amazing" and mind-blowing. But I can't imagine anyone NOT liking it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Got my Jomashop order.

I ordered Teint De Neige EDT as another backup bottle they sent the EDP instead.
I was going to send it back because I specifically only wanted the EDT due to everyone on Fragrantica saying that the EDP smelled way less powdery with different facets from the EDT.

I decided to keep it cause I hate returning shyt. This EDP smells just like the EDT but far more potent. :blessed: So I got the EDP at the EDT price.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As of right now, my top 10 favorite fragrances is:

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐——๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ

๐—›๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜‚ ๐—ž๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต

๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€

๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—ž๐—”๐—ญ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ - ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐—™๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฑ- ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ

๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ณ -๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ 1015

๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น-๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ- ๐—ญ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜

๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ ๐—ข๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ- ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ท ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ-๐—๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—บ๐˜€

*Excluding my all time favorite classics that have their own category.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
๐—™๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฅ

๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฑ

๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป,
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜†,
๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

Got this Sunday.
This is another 1 fire for the price.
This smells like a creamy rose, western oud combo. It has a fruit like essence to it but I can't pick out any one of the particular fruit notes listed. This kinda smells like it could be a Mancera fragrance.

The Franck Olivier fragrance house one of the best budget houses. I have 7 fragrances from them. All of them smell better than a lot of more expensive fragrances.