brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How many sprays do you use, normally?

Not of the strongest fragrances you own. But on average.

Everyone is different. I'm not asking to copy. I'm curious how others apply.

I typically do 2-3. Though lately I've been doing 4-5.

Sheeeeeit. I'm not gon lie. I be out here disrespectful wit it.

giphy.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How many sprays do you use, normally?

Not of the strongest fragrances you own. But on average.

Everyone is different. I'm not asking to copy. I'm curious how others apply.

I typically do 2-3. Though lately I've been doing 4-5.
It depends but I usually do no more than 5 sprays. Summer I do at least 7-8 but this Megamere I only sprayed twice on the test strip. I'm only doing 1 1/2 of this stuff maybe only 1.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm really considering buying a bottle of Boadicia The Victorious-Energized (only $280). I would get a bottle of Valiant but not dropping $1200 so had to go the FBO route.
fbohaul.jpg

Valiant-This is a strong citrus opening with fruit, cherry and orange blossoms with a creamy sandalwood and vanilla slightly powdery drydown. This leans a little feminine but I'm still rocking this summertime
Eros Flame- I actually really like this and wasn't what I thought it would be. The projection on this is pretty damn good and I really like the citrus and vanilla. Its a dark citrus opening I think its pepper
MYSLF- I don't know if I have to let this one sit for a while but that opening really turned me off. Almost gave me a headache. I don't know if FBO missed with this one b/c everything I'm reading says the opposite of what I'm getting.
Maritime- @shopthatwrecks You aint never told a lie. This shyt is amazing and reminds me of A&F-Fierce with the opening. Definitely a summer banger . Also this is reminding me of a smoother more aquatic version of Creed-Himalaya.

Nothing needs to be said about the SMW and PC shea butters. I'm getting ready for the spring/ summer
arnold-schwarzenegger-getting-ready.gif

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After testing the decant of this Zaharaoff Signature Royale X….I’m pulling the trigger on a full bottle.

This is quality juice. The scent story the perfumer was told to evoke was coming fresh out the shower and getting ready to smash. They hit the mark by it opening up very clean with the citrus, lavender and bergamont, then dries down to a clean musk with just a hint of leather and spice.

Wore it last night for date night with my wife. It projects good in the first two hours but isn’t loud by any means. It’s all about the scent bubble with this one. It wears like a second skin if that makes any sense. When your body heats up you’ll smell it working.

As for longevity, long story short, went two rounds in the sack, working up a good sweat and still smelled it on me this morning. I’m stamping this one strictly for live men, not for freshmen.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Tried the 1 Million Elixir while I was at my bro's shop gettin' that shape up. Shout out to him for me not having to waste no bread even tho I ain't even ask him can I sample it or nun :lolbron: .

It was about as expected :ehh: . With my 1M Lucky just about run to the bone, I would prob replace it with the elixir and not be mad.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After testing the decant of this Zaharaoff Signature Royale X….I’m pulling the trigger on a full bottle.

This is quality juice. The scent story the perfumer was told to evoke was coming fresh out the shower and getting ready to smash. They hit the mark by it opening up very clean with the citrus, lavender and bergamont, then dries down to a clean musk with just a hint of leather and spice.

Wore it last night for date night with my wife. It projects good in the first two hours but isn’t loud by any means. It’s all about the scent bubble with this one. It wears like a second skin if that makes any sense. When your body heats up you’ll smell it working.

As for longevity, long story short, went two rounds in the sack, working up a good sweat and still smelled it on me this morning. I’m stamping this one strictly for live men, not for freshmen.
I'm going to look for this.

On the Zaharoff website they sell 2ml decants for $5. But they're sold out and it looks like the decant doesn't come with an atomizer.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
One of my high dollar tobaccos, where i'm glad I got the decant. Very honey, very fruity...tobacco is afterthought imo.

SOTD - Dior - Tobacolor

Fragrance Notes​

Honey
Honey
Smoky notes
Smoky notes
Tobacco
Tobacco
Plum
Plum
Peach
Peach