brehs lets talk cologne game

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
No idea.
I'm leaning TF Noir Extreme.

Royal tobacco - Amouage

that's wassup brehs

in January I'm getting Invictus Platinum...I feel like I'm getting the last Infinity Stone for my lil collection...until Spring starts of course, lol

I'm still laughing at the breh in this thread who met Raekwon and Rae was like 'you smell like a black jelly bean, I need that'
:dead:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if it's common knowledge that fragrances can change over time.
I had family over last night and we were talking about xmas gifts and how some of us had bought them as gifts.

So I sprayed on some Naxos and my sister was like "Eh, it's okay..."
Then as she was about to leave 30 minutes later, she was like "wait a minute...this is better than I thought"

Seems like everyone says "colognes smell different on everyone's skin" but maybe fewer people realize a scent can change over the course of the day.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
what cologne yall brehs wearing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ?

For today I'm wearing my Versace Blue Jean's cologne, and tomorrow I'm wearing my Million Lucky

The One for Xmas eve

Been my favorite all yr

Not sure about tomorrow yet. may just go wit the 1 Million joint just cuz I ain't finna be around a lot of folk like dat

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wonder if it's common knowledge that fragrances can change over time.
I had family over last night and we were talking about xmas gifts and how some of us had bought them as gifts.

So I sprayed on some Naxos and my sister was like "Eh, it's okay..."
Then as she was about to leave 30 minutes later, she was like "wait a minute...this is better than I thought"

Seems like everyone says "colognes smell different on everyone's skin" but maybe fewer people realize a scent can change over the course of the day.

Same thing be happening with my lady. She hip now. Use to not fukk wit sum shyt off first spray/smell but then it sit for awhile & different scents come to the forefront and she change her whole tune.

I say it's like wine sometimes. Longer it sit, can get many diff fragrances from it over time.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I haven't even got to it yet! I bought the whole Powernomics collection and not to this book yet!
There's a collection? Wow.

I know he was pushing "farm to table" style vertical integration, but I've only ever seen his media appearances.

I wish his stuff was on Kindle. I'll have to shell out and buy a book.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There's a collection? Wow.

I know he was pushing "farm to table" style vertical integration, but I've only ever seen his media appearances.

I wish his stuff was on Kindle. I'll have to shell out and buy a book.
Yeah I got the collection off the Powernomics website. I watched Dr. Anderson videos on yt and decided to buy his books.