killing-me-rkelly.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I didn't realize they made oils.

And Walmart be funny sometimes. It and Amazon are vendors of last resort for me.
I ordered from my Wal-Mart acct and paid with my Pay Pal. They treated me like I was a scammer that hacked into both accts.

Prada L'Homme Intense the last fragrance I really want.

The OG Prada Amber my altime favorite but I ain't gone buy that reformulated ass shyt! The OG as an EDT was stronger than most EDP now.

Is there another powdery/soapy fragrance that you would consider over Prada L'Homme Intense?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I ordered from my Wal-Mart acct and paid with my Pay Pal. They treated me like I was a scammer that hacked into both accts.

Prada L'Homme Intense the last fragrance I really want.

The OG Prada Amber my altime favorite but I ain't gone buy that reformulated ass shyt! The OG as an EDT was stronger than most EDP now.

Is there another powdery/soapy fragrance that you would consider over Prada L'Homme Intense?

I heard its a dead ringer for the OG Prada L'Homme Intense.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I decided to pass on Stronger With You Absolutely when @WIA20XX sent the link.
Then last night when I thought I'll go through with it, the website sold out.

I'm taking it as a good thing. When there are sales we can all get a bit impulsive. But I'm trying to keep it under control.

I wound up just getting 3 decants of fragrances I've had on my wishlist for a while now: 1861 Naxos, Jubilation 25, and Jazz Club. I almost got Amouage Royal Tobacco but I'll do that next time. I wanted to keep this impulsive buy under a certain dollar amount.

To vent a little, Macy's is so worthless. Earlier in the year I had a few hundred dollars in bonus points so I was able to get a couple of good fragrances for next to nothing. But those dollars have been used up. So now I get these coupon codes for 25% off and $50 off....but they don't apply to any brands you would want.

There are colognes that Macy's carries that...if I could use the coupons...they would STILL be a little more expensive than Fragrancenet or Fragrancebuy, but I would buy it at Macy's just because of the convenience. A $15-20 difference isn't a big deal to me. But I'm not giving up a $50-80 difference. I honestly don't even know how this company manages to stay in business. If JC Penney and Sears went to shyt, I don't understand how Macy's is still standing when they're the same thing.