brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I never paid attention to it in the past, but do you see good Black Friday deals for fragrances each year?

My instinct is that sales rarely go beyond 15%

Decants from last year
  • Scent Split - 20%
  • Perfuum - 25%
  • Decant X - nothing! Bastids
Fragrance Buy CA didn't send anything
JomaShop is perpetual Sale

Amazon always sucks for fragrance

Macy's will have sales, but it's never anything great.

Etat Liber De Orange - does a sale.

I think if you're on email lists of for your favorite niche/indie you can catch a deal.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bond is VERY overrated, probably more so than Creed. I got in a few of the Bond samples, didn’t like them & gave them away.
I got a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana The One EDP for $30 and it's fantastic.

You know what's funny is that whenever people talk about fall and winter fragrances they always talk about them being good for date nights or nights in general. You never hear about good fall and winter fragrances for day time. Or maybe I guess people think it doesn't matter.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decants from last year
  • Scent Split - 20%
  • Perfuum - 25%
  • Decant X - nothing! Bastids
Fragrance Buy CA didn't send anything
JomaShop is perpetual Sale

Amazon always sucks for fragrance

Macy's will have sales, but it's never anything great.

Etat Liber De Orange - does a sale.

I think if you're on email lists of for your favorite niche/indie you can catch a deal.
25% is pretty good.
I always forget that Jomashop sells fragrances. I always think of them as selling watches.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
25% is pretty good.
I always forget that Jomashop sells fragrances. I always think of them as selling watches.

Copped D&G Light Blue Forever. (That and Italian Love are the only ones I like)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I got a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana The One EDP for $30 and it's fantastic.

You know what's funny is that whenever people talk about fall and winter fragrances they always talk about them being good for date nights or nights in general. You never hear about good fall and winter fragrances for day time. Or maybe I guess people think it doesn't matter.
Facts. Lol, I be trying to find something basic, but good for the daytime to wear back & forth to work.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Oh nice.
I did see something about that but I'm not sure which one is good. Aren't there a couple of Light Blues?

There's like a million, lol.

The OG no one talks about.
The one the influences usually push is LB Eau Intense. (hot garbage, up there with CDNIM)

Most recently the ones getting pumped
  • Forever
  • Italian Love
  • Summer Vibes
All of them are variations on a theme. Summer Vibes got the ill bottle tho
e1_2

But if you tried any of the Acqua di Parma scents - it's all variations of Citrus, which is what Light Blue is.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's like a million, lol.

The OG no one talks about.
The one the influences usually push is LB Eau Intense. (hot garbage, up there with CDNIM)

Most recently the ones getting pumped
  • Forever
  • Italian Love
  • Summer Vibes
All of them are variations on a theme. Summer Vibes got the ill bottle tho
e1_2

But if you tried any of the Acqua di Parma scents - it's all variations of Citrus, which is what Light Blue is.
Oh ok.

I never saw that Light Blue Summer Vibes bottle before. That does look beautiful.
I think the bottle I keep seeing online is the Italian Love one.

I've never gotten any Acqua di Parma fragrances. I remember seeing a whole bunch of them on FragranceNet but all those bottles look the same. How the hell am I supposed to know which is which?

Why do I keep thinking Acqua di Parma is cheap? For some reason I thought they were all like $30 and now that I'm actually clicking on some of them they're like damn near $100.

I must be confusing them with Armaf

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Oh ok.

I never saw that Light Blue Summer Vibes bottle before. That does look beautiful.
I think the bottle I keep seeing online is the Italian Love one.

I've never gotten any Acqua di Parma fragrances. I remember seeing a whole bunch of them on FragranceNet but all those bottles look the same. How the hell am I supposed to know which is which?

Why do I keep thinking Acqua di Parma is cheap? For some reason I thought they were all like $30 and now that I'm actually clicking on some of them they're like damn near $100.

I must be confusing them with Armaf
This is the GOAT Acqua di Parma iteration. $245

nm_21085_100000_m