ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I will put this in my phone and smell them next time I go to the mall

Question...is Creed worth the price ?

Also yeah I might consider getting Gucci Guilty in the future
Smelled Creed fragrances. Didn’t live up to the hype. Mind you I didn’t wear them I smelled them from sprays.

Now I do have an Aventus oil and Irish oil. The aventus one is fukking fire! I love the scent of the Irish but it doesn’t wear well.

I think this is because my aura is of warmth, calm.

My body carries frags of warm tones better.

Browns, reds, blacks, yellows.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man in Black is one of my go to's in the cool weather. Good for the office as well.
I don't hear too much about Man In Black. Maybe underrated a bit?

What do you think of this trend where so many fall and winter fragrances will have a boozy or tobacco scent but they're mixed with a lot of sweetness?

I don't know if maybe with my getting older, sweet fragrances can get tiring. I'm not entirely against sweetness in a cologne. It's great for summer. I just wonder if maybe it's too much at the forefront of things these days. I think it could be dialed down a bit.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I don't hear too much about Man In Black. Maybe underrated a bit?

What do you think of this trend where so many fall and winter fragrances will have a boozy or tobacco scent but they're mixed with a lot of sweetness?

I don't know if maybe with my getting older, sweet fragrances can get tiring. I'm not entirely against sweetness in a cologne. It's great for summer. I just wonder if maybe it's too much at the forefront of things these days. I think it could be dialed down a bit.

MIB, I forgot who put me on. But it's not uber popular. I want to find the MIB Flanker, Orient...but I might just let my earning capacity step up before

I tend to prefer sweetness in the cold weather, cause sweet turns to stank when it mixes with my sweat.

The thing that gets me is that there are so many colognes out there, why do most of the popular lists and recommendations have the same 20-40 usual suspects?
  • Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb Extreme
  • Burberry - London
  • Armani - Stronger with You (and usually Absolutely)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MIB, I forgot who put me on. But it's not uber popular. I want to find the MIB Flanker, Orient...but I might just let my earning capacity step up before

I tend to prefer sweetness in the cold weather, cause sweet turns to stank when it mixes with my sweat.

The thing that gets me is that there are so many colognes out there, why do most of the popular lists and recommendations have the same 20-40 usual suspects?
  • Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb Extreme
  • Burberry - London
  • Armani - Stronger with You (and usually Absolutely)
Burberry London I remember smelling a long time ago and I thought it was a bit youthful for me.
I know I've smelled Spicebomb Extreme, but can't remember it.
And I haven't smelled any of the Stronger with You fragrances but I see them recommended a lot also.

I just wanted to clarify... I'm not saying winter colognes shouldn't have any sweetness. I don't think we need to go back to the 1970s or 80s with old man musk colognes where it's like you're in a funeral home, lol. I just think...can we pull it back A LITTLE?

Maybe it's the skyrocketing popularity of blue fragrances recently that the sweetness is bleeding into everything.
These niche things with their cotton candy and ....I made my point, I think.

Anything new you have your eyes on for the next few months?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Burberry London I remember smelling a long time ago and I thought it was a bit youthful for me.
I know I've smelled Spicebomb Extreme, but can't remember it.
And I haven't smelled any of the Stronger with You fragrances but I see them recommended a lot also.

I just wanted to clarify... I'm not saying winter colognes shouldn't have any sweetness. I don't think we need to go back to the 1970s or 80s with old man musk colognes where it's like you're in a funeral home, lol. I just think...can we pull it back A LITTLE?

Maybe it's the skyrocketing popularity of blue fragrances recently that the sweetness is bleeding into everything.
These niche things with their cotton candy and ....I made my point, I think.

Anything new you have your eyes on for the next few months?

I'm trying to chill, but the streets keep calling my name.

The Tobacconist

Royal Tobacco

On the sample tip

Tobacco Flirting with Vanilla (Cuba Know)

Dude from Prodigy's line

Oud Affair

And I saw this one getting pumped a few places

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's on your list? Bet you got one of those Ikea shelves sagging and hanging on for dear life?
I want to test the Amouage Royal Tobacco, and Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee.

What does Bad Boy Extreme smell like?

I'm not familiar enough with niche fragrances to name something off the board that will pique anyone's interest here.
I will say that the idea of a coffee or chocolate fragrance does interest me, provided it's not overly syrupy or candied.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
190 dollars seems high. Is that a good price?

You can't get it in the states.
It's not easy to find in Europe, not even in France (where it's made, at the Dior shops) The Perfume Guy had a video about how hard it was to get.
It's usually around 200-225 US,

So that's a decent price. But the fact that you can't get it easily, makes it a great price.

But is the scent worth that? Twice what you'd pay for most designers at Macy's?

Not imo.

It's just Iris and Leather. It actually smells weird to me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You can't get it in the states.
It's not easy to find in Europe, not even in France (where it's made, at the Dior shops) The Perfume Guy had a video about how hard it was to get.
It's usually around 200-225 US,

So that's a decent price. But the fact that you can't get it easily, makes it a great price.

But is the scent worth that? Twice what you'd pay for most designers at Macy's?

Not imo.

It's just Iris and Leather. It actually smells weird to me.
I love the Iris powder soap smell!
I fukks with Dior and Prada cause they do it the best! I hate damm near all Creed and PDM joints that people overhype more than anything! Especially Aventus! A lot of the super popular niche brands trash and highly over priced.

If Prada Amber Pour Homme was a Parfum or Elixir that would be perfect for me.
The Intense fire too but the original before the reformulation was fire!