brehs lets talk cologne game

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I haven't ordered it because I keep hearing it doesn't mesh well with warm weather and I'm going to the Caribbean

And I actually like Layton, especially when it dries down.

I'd rock a warm weather scent over Layton, personally. But wear what you like.

If you want to spend Layton money (niche)
  1. Sedley - PDM's "king of warm weather"
  2. Green Irish Tweed - fresh cut grass (Creed)
  3. Virgin Island Water - lime and coconut (Creed)

Maybe something like Mojave Ghost or Gypsy Water. (both just smell light, sweet, fresh to me)

If you want 2 bottles and want to go designer
  1. Acqua Di Gio Profondo
  2. Versace Pour Homme
  3. Acqua Di Gio - EDT (the original) or the EDP
  4. Hermes - Terre d'Hermes

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'd rock a warm weather scent over Layton, personally. But wear what you like.

If you want to spend Layton money (niche)
  1. Sedley - PDM's "king of warm weather"
  2. Green Irish Tweed - fresh cut grass (Creed)
  3. Virgin Island Water - lime and coconut (Creed)

Maybe something like Mojave Ghost or Gypsy Water. (both just smell light, sweet, fresh to me)

If you want 2 bottles and want to go designer
  1. Acqua Di Gio Profondo
  2. Versace Pour Homme
  3. Acqua Di Gio - EDT (the original) or the EDP
  4. Hermes - Terre d'Hermes
I already have Bleu De Chanel.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I haven't ordered it because I keep hearing it doesn't mesh well with warm weather and I'm going to the Caribbean

And I actually like Layton, especially when it dries down.

Versace Pour Homme

thumb_500_versace%20pour%20homme.jpg

Virgin Island Water

375x500.899.jpg

Afternoon Swim

louis-vuitton-afternoon-swim-for-women--LP0313_PM1_Interiorview.webp

Cedrat Boise

cedrat-boise.jpg

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I saw Versace L'Homme EDT randomly at WALMART of all places lmao. I wanted to blind buy but didn't wanna risk picking up a bad scent

Current rotation:

Al Haramain L'Aventure EDP (Aventus dupe, doesn't last as long & the pineapple isn't as strong as in Aventus, scent reminds me of a oil executive/megachurch pastor lmao. I wear this to church mostly)

Jimmy Choo Man Intense (Women LOVE this shyt. Can't spray on too much because it's a powerful scent)

Montale Tropical Wood (Extremely summer scent. Smells like a Caribbean vacation. I only wear this during the summer/on vacation. The drydown is kinda feminine.)

Curve Crush (This a OLDDDDD bottle I've had since high school :mjlol: but it still does it's job. This my daily, running errands scent)

Cobalt Smoke (This some shyt I found at Marshalls for 11 dollars. PEOPLE LOVE THIS shyt :mjlol: It's an eau de cologne so it lasts like 3 hours max, have to constantly reapply)

My wishlist

- Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee
- YSL La Nuit
- YSL Y
- D&G The One

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I saw Versace L'Homme EDT randomly at WALMART of all places lmao. I wanted to blind buy but didn't wanna risk picking up a bad scent

Current rotation:

Al Haramain L'Aventure EDP (Aventus dupe, doesn't last as long & the pineapple isn't as strong as in Aventus, scent reminds me of a oil executive/megachurch pastor lmao. I wear this to church mostly)

Jimmy Choo Man Intense (Women LOVE this shyt. Can't spray on too much because it's a powerful scent)

Montale Tropical Wood (Extremely summer scent. Smells like a Caribbean vacation. I only wear this during the summer/on vacation. The drydown is kinda feminine.)

Curve Crush (This a OLDDDDD bottle I've had since high school :mjlol: but it still does it's job. This my daily, running errands scent)

Cobalt Smoke (This some shyt I found at Marshalls for 11 dollars. PEOPLE LOVE THIS shyt :mjlol: It's an eau de cologne so it lasts like 3 hours max, have to constantly reapply)

My wishlist

- Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee
- YSL La Nuit
- YSL Y
- D&G The One

It's nice to see some names I haven't seen before. 10 colognes come out every day, but folks steady talk about maybe 20-40 brands, and usually only 2-3 within those brands. I'm guilty of this myself tbh.

Reserve Privee - It's cool, but YT really hyped this one. I have everything from the Gentleman Line (I think), and the only thing different between this one and the EDP is 5 minutes of opening.
YSL Y - I have the EDP of this, at first I liked this more than Sauvage and Bleu de Chanel. Now, BdC is better to my nose. Solid though.
The One - This one is good, but the EDP's longevity is not that strong.

My Wish List as of today
1) Zoologist Sampler Set
2) Tom Ford - Cherry Smoke
3) Indemodables - Vanille Havane
4) Tom Ford - Tobacco Oud Intense - (I see folks selling decants of this, I just need to pony up some bread for 10ml)
5) Montagne - Tobac Noir Intense (supposed to be 2015 Herod clone) & Tabac Havane (OG creation from a clone house)