Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Leather sleeper

375x500.53846.jpg

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
These Lattafa joints....:whoo:
Got Kismet, Amethyst, Oud For Glory, Ameer Al Oudh... Man look here these shyts are stone cold monsters.

@BronxBomber
I also been tearing your site up. Bought 9 fragrances over the holiday
-P33
-1819 Burlington
-One Million Prive
-Molecule 01
-Tony Iommi Monkey Special
-Valentino Uomo
-Solstis
-Ebene Fume
-Azzaro Legend

I keep trying to get cats to understand there is such variety in the fragrance world. Good mix here. Xerjoff been dropping some bangers. When we release the Almaz its worth a look. Oh also have one dropping from the House of Oud called Keep Glazed! Its fire!

I missed it bro. :snoop: But I'm going to put in an order this weekend. Just got to do my research. Site upgrade looks good too, haven't been on in over a year.

Well fam you know yall have the 15% off code thats always active! The 20% is nice though we ran it for 4 days. We are just recovering from the sales.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I keep trying to get cats to understand there is such variety in the fragrance world. Good mix here. Xerjoff been dropping some bangers. When we release the Almaz its worth a look. Oh also have one dropping from the House of Oud called Keep Glazed! Its fire!

Well fam you know yall have the 15% off code thats always active! The 20% is nice though we ran it for 4 days. We are just recovering from the sales.
Just bought that Kajal Faris yesterday from the sample I got from the order I mentioned earlier.....MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THAT shyt BLEW ME AWAY. I ordered it immediately along with that Oud For Greatness and roll on. Everyone mentions how amazing that Almaz is (haven't smelled it yet) but that Faris just had me stuck yesterday. I had no idea about the 15% code that was active. I also grabbed these a few weeks back from your site.

By The Fireplace (this will be my go to winter scent in extremely cold weather. Everyone knows this is marshmallows and burned wood by the fireplace)
Aqua Sapphire (this is such an amazing aqua/fresh scent I love it with the pineapple and rum notes)
One Million Lucky (havent given this a wear on my skin yet but I'm getting grapefruit, honey, and plum)
Cavort (cinnamon, woody notes, saffron notes with a powdery dry down are amazing with this one and it's strong)
Knight Of Love (Holding onto this one for the spring. The pink pepper, bergamot and rose and crazy in this)
Jazz Club (smells similar to by the fireplace but is a bit more boozy/rum and tobacco smelling. Definitely for the fall)
Torero (citrusy, woody with a little bit of rose. Starting to really love rose)
Italica (wore this shyt the other day and had a female coworker stopped me in my tracks and ask me what I had on. So creamy with almonds, vanilla, and a bit of spice.)

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I copped Versace Eros and Pour Homme a few months ago. They're not bad, but I want something a bit more unique that's ~ $100.

Any suggestions?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I copped Versace Eros and Pour Homme a few months ago. They're not bad, but I want something a bit more unique that's ~ $100.

Any suggestions?
Get a tobacco vanilla rub on. Try what I mentioned above, Armani Code Profumo, black and brown bottle.

I wanna say Eros is brighter, try 1 Million or 1 Million gold/lucky whatever the other ones are.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Any suggestions?

Eros - apple/mint
Pour Homme - freshie

I'd stay away from the shower gel, aquatic, and citrus joints. I'd steer clear of the primarily sweet fruit joints as well. (there are a lot of cherry, peach, mango colognes that are unisex or aimed at men. Polo Black is a mango/coffee scent aimed at men for instance)

I'd go towards something that's woodsy or spicy or incense-y or "gourmand" - smells like something you would eat. Apple Brandy/Apple Brandy on the Rocks smells like Green Apple Jolly Ranchers, but Valentino Uomo Coral Fantasy smells like crisp red delicious apples. Meanwhile you got things like Angel's share that smell like apple pie. There are a lot of tomato leaf and cumin scents out there. (which will be unique, not necessarily good)

1. Wood - My favorite is Gentlemen Boisee - got woods, but a lot of iris
  2. Spicy - my go to here is SpiceBomb Extreme, but I don't tend to see that for much less than 100 - I saw it for 97 bucks recently, and that was a steal for a new bottle. Burberry London and BVLGARI Man in Black come to mind.
  3. Incense - Acqua Di Gio Profumo - starts out a bit like a freshy, but incense is what remains (its not heavy like Ebene Fume)
  4. Gourmand - Stronger with You - Roasting Chestnuts

Keep in mind the sheer scale of cologne.
This is a list of all the scents released in 2022 (3,073) - a little less than 10 new fragrances every single day.

It's fairly easy to not smell like anyone else just given the number of new releases out there. Most of the fragrance people only follow a very narrow band of designer scents and specialty brands scents.

If you have a specific taste, lemme know. Cause when you get deep in the game, things like this start to sound interesting.

This cologne is supposed to smell like Black Ink.

But this one smells like Squid Ink

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Just bought that Kajal Faris yesterday from the sample I got from the order I mentioned earlier.....MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THAT shyt BLEW ME AWAY. I ordered it immediately along with that Oud For Greatness and roll on. Everyone mentions how amazing that Almaz is (haven't smelled it yet) but that Faris just had me stuck yesterday. I had no idea about the 15% code that was active. I also grabbed these a few weeks back from your site.

By The Fireplace (this will be my go to winter scent in extremely cold weather. Everyone knows this is marshmallows and burned wood by the fireplace)
Aqua Sapphire (this is such an amazing aqua/fresh scent I love it with the pineapple and rum notes)
One Million Lucky (havent given this a wear on my skin yet but I'm getting grapefruit, honey, and plum)
Cavort (cinnamon, woody notes, saffron notes with a powdery dry down are amazing with this one and it's strong)
Knight Of Love (Holding onto this one for the spring. The pink pepper, bergamot and rose and crazy in this)
Jazz Club (smells similar to by the fireplace but is a bit more boozy/rum and tobacco smelling. Definitely for the fall)
Torero (citrusy, woody with a little bit of rose. Starting to really love rose)
Italica (wore this shyt the other day and had a female coworker stopped me in my tracks and ask me what I had on. So creamy with almonds, vanilla, and a bit of spice.)
That oud for greatness is fire

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Eros - apple/mint
Pour Homme - freshie

I'd stay away from the shower gel, aquatic, and citrus joints. I'd steer clear of the primarily sweet fruit joints as well. (there are a lot of cherry, peach, mango colognes that are unisex or aimed at men. Polo Black is a mango/coffee scent aimed at men for instance)

I'd go towards something that's woodsy or spicy or incense-y or "gourmand" - smells like something you would eat. Apple Brandy/Apple Brandy on the Rocks smells like Green Apple Jolly Ranchers, but Valentino Uomo Coral Fantasy smells like crisp red delicious apples. Meanwhile you got things like Angel's share that smell like apple pie. There are a lot of tomato leaf and cumin scents out there. (which will be unique, not necessarily good)

1. Wood - My favorite is Gentlemen Boisee - got woods, but a lot of iris
  2. Spicy - my go to here is SpiceBomb Extreme, but I don't tend to see that for much less than 100 - I saw it for 97 bucks recently, and that was a steal for a new bottle. Burberry London and BVLGARI Man in Black come to mind.
  3. Incense - Acqua Di Gio Profumo - starts out a bit like a freshy, but incense is what remains (its not heavy like Ebene Fume)
  4. Gourmand - Stronger with You - Roasting Chestnuts

Keep in mind the sheer scale of cologne.
This is a list of all the scents released in 2022 (3,073) - a little less than 10 new fragrances every single day.

It's fairly easy to not smell like anyone else just given the number of new releases out there. Most of the fragrance people only follow a very narrow band of designer scents and specialty brands scents.

If you have a specific taste, lemme know. Cause when you get deep in the game, things like this start to sound interesting.

This cologne is supposed to smell like Black Ink.

But this one smells like Squid Ink

Is this really worth the shot? They have eight buck sample and I’m thinking about it but idk mane

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
the Versace Eros is pressure💯, my shawty and a couple coworkers was fw that scent.

I ended up grabbing that dior sauvage, sht was loud asf to me personally but it drew good attention from folk. I just ain’t like how one lil spray Lowkey had me feeling like I sprayed half a bottle.

Definitely go cop another bottle of eros and want to explore more of Versace scents.