Breh's Let's talk about the time you cheated on your girl

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont see how n1ggas talk all that angelic sh1t about not wanting to cheat. i cheat with no remorse. but i only do it to certain girls, the type that think men should jump through hoops for them, or who are rude, etc.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes, yes the demons have arrived! More brehs, MORE!!!!!!!

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Mna.. its been a few too many times.. but one time shorty knocked on my window RIGHT after i finished knocking a chic down.. i had to make her run out the back and i jumped in the shower got wet and ran out like.. OHH! you was outside?!??! she hit me with the :wtb: like nikka i SAW someone/thing on the bed just now.. i was like :dwillhuh:

the prego incident shorty dont know of and never will :lawd:
funny shyt about that is the chic i knocked up was MARRIED :gladbron: and she was BAD!!!!!!! like :mj: bad.. shorty was like im prego... we handled that shyt like the wonder twins.. never got to fukk again tho.. :manny:

Your last phase is how I'm feeling right now. Always told myself I'd never cheat, now I'm like fukk it :manny:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my last girl bytch was rude and needy as fukk so i kinda did it out of spite. fukked this other girl that lived on the 4th floor of her building, she lived on the 2nd, and went downstairs by her to sleep then fukked her in the morning with my unwashed dikk.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Let's see,

My gf at the time was cheating on me with a co worker and I had this girl was my best friend for years. We used to work together at toys r us and she always had a bf and I always had a gf. I told her my gf was cheating and she did the best friend thing and consoled me but little did I know what schemes and proxies she had set in motion. She came over one day early like 10 am on some I was in around ya way and I wanted to say hi. She just gets a little too touchy then just goes for my unit and smiles. I'm no fool so I surmised she was ready for the piping. Thus I proceeded. Best p*ssy I've had ever. But in hindsight it was probably the worst thing for our friendship. We dated for a summer before she left me for some dude who ended up breaking her heart and wallet. She came crawling back and I had another situation going on with a girl who lived across from her building. One day I'm going over to hear her out and I gets knee deep. We kept it up for 6 yrs. the she got serious with a guy and just stopped talking to me. I run into her sometimes but she doesn't say much to me. Oh wells

Daps
Man i wont even or EVER admit to this is person but let me drop my story for my brehs

Had this chick feeling me since high school but time wetn on and she had a guy and i had a girl. She was mixed with french, portuguese, and something else. ASS :wow:
I hit her up on myspace and she invites me to church with her. She went to a black church so i was like cool. Everybody in there knew she got a man but we playing it off like "thats the homie, dont trip :smugfavre:" After church, everybody heads to Rialto to this big ass house. She showing me around and shyt so i ask her where the bathroom at :shaq:

*15 mins pass*

we stroll out like nothing happen and contiue with the day :takedat:

Few months later the homies was saying she was preggo and we start looking at each other like
"my nikka you hit that :wtf:"
" my nikka did you hit that :damn:"
Other homie was like dont trip she knows for sure its her guys

Me and the homie: :ooh::ohlawd::ooh:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
got a blowjob from a crackhead last night :shaq: then the bytch tried to get me to use a plastic bag as a condom to fukk her. :what: I only wanted some head. :pachaha:

Daps
Let's not talk about the time i cheated on my girl. :jawalrus:

got a blowjob from a crackhead last night then the bytch tried to get me to use a plastic bag as a condom to fukk her. I only wanted some head

:leon:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my last girl bytch was rude and needy as fukk so i kinda did it out of spite. fukked this other girl that lived on the 4th floor of her building, she lived on the 2nd, and went downstairs by her to sleep then fukked her in the morning with my unwashed dikk.

:ohhh::deadrose:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Mna.. its been a few too many times.. but one time shorty knocked on my window RIGHT after i finished knocking a chic down.. i had to make her run out the back and i jumped in the shower got wet and ran out like.. OHH! you was outside?!??! she hit me with the :wtb: like nikka i SAW someone/thing on the bed just now.. i was like :dwillhuh:

:leon::dead:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Im gonna give you a before and after the nut, play by play

First time I cheated:

before the nut :dwillhuh: soon as I bussed my nut: :noah: "im never doin this again!"

second time I cheated:

before the nut: :wow: soon as I bussed my nut it :snoop:

third time I cheated:

before the nut: :smugdraper: soon as i bussed my nut : :manny:

Now

before the nut: :youngsabo: after the nut: :myman:

If you know you dont wanna cheat...never start, cuz once you do its a wrap

if you just dont give a fukk and dont plan on changing, then you gotta keep doin it and you will stop feeling bad over time

:dead:

Killed me, son. lmao. Never cheated on a broad. Only for real for real dated like 3 chicks tho. Relationships arent really my thing

A

A Friend of The People

smarten up

:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator: