Breh's Let's talk about the time you cheated on your girl

Daps
i knew the friend "L" before I met the guy cheated on "V."

I really liked L, but i got weird signals from him. I met V, and he seemed like a puppy. At first, I did not think about L anymore like that. V was sweet. We had a lot in common. he had a promising career and really wanted to be with me

:leostare: then V started behaving assholish. I don't go for that. I dumped him, lied to him, asked him to stay away from me. he was persistent about me being with him. not in a good way

:snoop: i figured it was less of a headache to just go on dates with him and convince him to dump me than to have him create DAILY disturbances in my life

L becomes more forward, and I like him more. why not go for it? i don't do anything sexual with him. at this point with V, i am no longer behaving like i care for him, about what he does, ANYTHING. it is NOT working. this MF is like roaches, he's not going ANYWHERE. i ended up confessing to V. even then i had to force end things.

:beli: another toad, another lesson learned

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
i knew the friend "L" before I met the guy cheated on "V."

I really liked L, but i got weird signals from him. I met V, and he seemed like a puppy. At first, I did not think about L anymore like that. V was sweet. We had a lot in common. he had a promising career and really wanted to be with me

:leostare: then V started behaving assholish. I don't go for that. I dumped him, lied to him, asked him to stay away from me. he was persistent about me being with him. not in a good way

:snoop: i figured it was less of a headache to just go on dates with him and convince him to dump me than to have him create DAILY disturbances in my life

L becomes more forward, and I like him more. why not go for it? i don't do anything sexual with him. at this point with V, i am no longer behaving like i care for him, about what he does, ANYTHING. it is NOT working. this MF is like roaches, he's not going ANYWHERE. i ended up confessing to V. even then i had to force end things.

:beli: another toad, another lesson learned

Forgive me for being upfront and off topic but we gonna need a pic :beli:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Honestly ive never got a chick knocked up or dealt with any drama.

Way I look at it who knows what shes doing when im not around, I fukk and keep it moving.

Prepaid phones are where its at, I never let any of these whore's know where I reside, what I do for a living etc etc.

Face it brehs, most of you share that girl and have no clue you are.

Daps
Forgive me for being upfront and off topic but we gonna need a pic :beli:
helga-pataki--large-msg-126719507119.jpg

Daps
**** you really need 3 aliases my nikka :usure:

i don't think V was behaving like that because he thought i was all that, not that at all. he was just needy as hell. this **** accusation gets annoying. how many people have you accused of being him

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you get caught while ****ing around? Sometimes
Did you get another ***** pregnant? Yep
Did you feel bad after doing it? Sometimes
Did you ever confess without her knowing? Once
Have you changed from your demonic lifestyle? Yes

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
went clubbin got drunk.. met a few bytches who were aquiantances.. partied at homies condo after.. 2 bedroom.. used the free bedroom with this one biitch.. fuked her with no condom.. she had a bf and i had a gf.. my gf never found out.. :obama: but im no longer with my gf no more ne ways

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in a relationship about 3 years ago...I ended up kissing an ex, I told my girl at the time about a week after it happened. I have not cheated on my current girl

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My x disrespected me so i called one of my old flames and we got busy in a construction yard, in the car.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had an ex girlfriend fukk me just to call my girl up and tell her :childplease:

I tried to deny till I die

that didnt work , I confessed and it stayed in the background of our relationship the rest of the time we were together

I'd never do it again though...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Wow, I would have thought there would be more demonic behavior on this board. I'm somewhat disturbed and disgusted at your righteous lifestyle. I actually thought y'all nikkas was bout that life.

I been in a relationship for like 2 weeks now (first time in 4 years) and already am wondering if I should cheat or not.

Part of me wonders of I should feel bad because the other chick I'll more than likely fukk on Sunday.
But then I remember the old African proverb, "it's just p*ssy breh :shaq:"

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know how some of y'all nikkas get down, and the streets wanna hear the stories.

Did you get caught while fukking around?
Did you get another bytch pregnant?
Did you feel bad after doing it?
Did you ever confess without her knowing?
Have you changed from your demonic lifestyle?

Share with the Coli fam :birdman:

And ladies share your stories too. I know specifically of two broads who had a man while fukking with me. Chick I met over memorial day told me she had a man as she was giving me her number. He bout to share his girl and don't even know it :lolbron:

lol. almost got caught once. cheated on my chick with some other ch1ck (went it raw). thought i caught some sh1t.

thought long and hard about it for a while about how ima tell my girl.

decided i'ma tell her if i got something it would have to be from the chick i was with when her and i was broken up a few months back. she bought it but was still pissesd caused i had sworn to her i aint do sh1t with anyone during that time :childplease:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I know how some of y'all nikkas get down, and the streets wanna hear the stories.

Did you get caught while fukking around? yes
Did you get another bytch pregnant? yes
Did you feel bad after doing it? :sadbron:
Did you ever confess without her knowing? :shaq2: nah
Have you changed from your demonic lifestyle? :eat: :yes:

Share with the Coli fam

And ladies share your stories too. I know specifically of two broads who had a man while fukking with me. Chick I met over memorial day told me she had a man as she was giving me her number. He bout to share his girl and don't even know it

Mna.. its been a few too many times.. but one time shorty knocked on my window RIGHT after i finished knocking a chic down.. i had to make her run out the back and i jumped in the shower got wet and ran out like.. OHH! you was outside?!??! she hit me with the :wtb: like nikka i SAW someone/thing on the bed just now.. i was like :dwillhuh:

the prego incident shorty dont know of and never will :lawd:
funny shyt about that is the chic i knocked up was MARRIED :gladbron: and she was BAD!!!!!!! like :mj: bad.. shorty was like im prego... we handled that shyt like the wonder twins.. never got to fukk again tho.. :manny: